Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Arranging an afternoon of CQB with some guys I've not seen for a while. Fingers crossed I can get my ACM M500 to hold gas before tomorrow. It turns out when you leave them in the box for 18 months they start to leak :P

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chocolate rice crispy cakes, with two white chocolate buttons on top. Though, I am pretty sure, my wife is using our daughter as an excuse to make cakes. Not complaining. Hhmmmm.

Zombie game next weekend. Not sure if I should just take a pistol, and have an aeg as back up, as ammo will be very limited.

Where is the zombie game at? If it's the Manor, just take a pistol. Ammo really is scarce and you don't want to be losing ANY in your magwell and the extra length will just get in the way when you are fleeing for your life.

Yeap, it's at the Manor, and I can't wait. Going all black on the grey team. Was thinking of taking the Kriss Vector (after thinking taking an aeg, would put me into a different mindset, as in, using more bb's) as the mags hold 49 rounds and I can use the sites better than on my 1911.

They give you limit ammo, at the beginning, but you can get more, by completing objectives (not much more though).

I've lost 8lbs in 8 days, because I've knocked off the bad kind of smoking (again, relapse is part of rehab right?) and started eating way healthier - Found out grilled peppers are amazing, and I'm so into State of Decay I keep forgetting to eat. 

It's all coming up Milhwag.

I've lost 8lbs in 8 days, because I've knocked off the bad kind of smoking (again, relapse is part of rehab right?) and started eating way healthier - Found out grilled peppers are amazing, and I'm so into State of Decay I keep forgetting to eat.

It's all coming up Milhwag.

Rehab is for quitters! :P

Good luck with it though mate. Not a decision I've found myself needing to make, but I acknowledge it's not an easy thing to just 'stop'.

Rehab is for quitters! :P

Good luck with it though mate. Not a decision I've found myself needing to make, but I acknowledge it's not an easy thing to just 'stop'.

See I've got friends who don't have any issues with full time smoking, it's just I'm unable to keep it reasonable - I'm an all or nothing type, and unfortunately it affects me pretty badly - bit of a shame, but hey, there's always me best mate Jack :P

If you're trying to give up smoking, you may want to give those e-cigs a try if you haven't already.  I know a couple of people that have moved to them and in addition to slowly helping them to give up, showing they're not addicted to the actual nicotine element, they're making substantial savings.  Just think of all the GBBs you could buy instead.

See I've got friends who don't have any issues with full time smoking, it's just I'm unable to keep it reasonable - I'm an all or nothing type, and unfortunately it affects me pretty badly - bit of a shame, but hey, there's always me best mate Jack :P

I know exactly what you mean amigo. Moderation is all well and good, but if you yourself aren't comfortable, then it's time to knock it off.

And as Hitman says... Just think of your wallet, and all the airsoft tokens you'll save! :)

If you're trying to give up smoking, you may want to give those e-cigs a try if you haven't already.  I know a couple of people that have moved to them and in addition to slowly helping them to give up, showing they're not addicted to the actual nicotine element, they're making substantial savings.  Just think of all the GBBs you could buy instead.

Ah I meant the non-tobacco kind of smoking dude - Still, one thing at a time for now, once I've thoroughly gotten over the bud I'll get to work on the fags!

I know exactly what you mean amigo. Moderation is all well and good, but if you yourself aren't comfortable, then it's time to knock it off.

And as Hitman says... Just think of your wallet, and all the airsoft tokens you'll save! :)

Definitely - That was another deciding factor, I really can't afford it! Plus, I've seen an R/S build recently of a 10.5 MRP upper on a KAC SR15 Ambi lower, and those Iron Airsot receivers ain't cheap! :P

I think it really depends on your mentality; I used to be a right miserable sod when I was younger, so that was exaggerated by it. Generally the gist seems to be if you've had brain issues before, smoking on the reg is likely to bring those issues out a bit. Either way, it's going well so far, just gotta stick at it! Mashing Z's with garden implements is definitely helping.

Hah! I tend to view it as "cost to me" Vs "cost to the community of my murderous death rage"...

Although when I think of the shooty toys I could have, as opposed to a full ash tray, it can get awkward.... :P

You'd get along famously with my best mate Tony, that's exactly his logic! :P

For me I take all the cash I would have saved through not drinking alcohol, smoking or doing drugs and stick it in the 'GunZ' fund.

This is how I end up with too many pistols. I would also attend more games if that option was available to me, but alas will have to wait til next year (two years up at my job, minimum experience needed and then off to somewhere a damn sight better than this city) then go to a game weekly to make up for it.

That is my positive, knowing that soon I wont have to worry about the dump I am in soon :D

'FireKnife'

Basically it was in a rather shoddy container, the fumes from it met a lit cigarette or match that was thrown in without checking and all we heard was a thud and the shed rumble.

At least they claim it was the mead, can't be sure with some of the people I used to know. Now all the one I have just like guns and bows so they are fine ;).

'FireKnife'

Yeah as pointed out these people were not the brightest and mead was the claim they made it to be.

I must admit that it could have been anything, as for the lit match / cigarette it was the only place their parents didn't bother to check as even though they were 18 it was still no smoking in the back garden or in the house so they did the worse ever effort to hide it :rolleyes:.

'FireKnife'

I started alternate fasting yesterday, I've never felt so hungry before! Still, I didn't give up and managed to get through on about 700 calories. I was aiming for 600 but there was a slight lunch *fruitcage* up. I've also managed to avoid Cola for the past 2 days as I know that's one of the contributing factors to my weight. Tomorrow is my next day of fasting so as long as I keep my determination up, I'll be good!

Archived