Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What gives the so called energy boost is the caffeine content. This is why so many players who you see knocking back "energy drinks" at lunch time are dead on their feet an hour later when they crash after the caffeine wears off

Not me. I noticed that when I knock back a big can of Rockstar in the morning, I keep going through the work day and crash in the evening, if anything, but then, I'm chasing that one down with copious amounts of tea throughout the day.

I found somewhere that had GHK Co2 Mags for the WAM4.

I put one in a fridge for two hours, and it was cold enough for my breath to immediately condense on the surface, probably around 2-3 centigrade. And then it shot like a Green gas mag on a very warm day.

Plus, they fit my MRP perfectly, they look awesome, they're very well built and I NEVER HAVE TO USE AN AEG AGAIN. I am so far over the moon with them that Curiosity has attempted to take a rock sample from my face.

Well, I am flailing hopelessy through my classes, but I got my monster hunter addiction back.  I suppose that is a good thing?

We're sponsored by dem guys. So much at the office we have to haul it home.

IMG_20131105_081822_331_zpsc610045e.jpg

And here's today's crazy video. Skydiving, now for the pilot too!

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/11/heres-insane-video-skydiving-plane-crash-everyone-survived/71253/

I'm sick.

However, I'm OFF sick.

I'm off - wooooooooooooo.

I'm an old man but so many of my younger years were spent doing jobs where you don't get paid sick leave that I still find it amazing.

And while I am quite ill (I have a particularly nasty strain of heamorragic swine AIDS), I am still well enough to play X-COM.

Also, miraculously and against convention my new VPN is making my internet speeds - faster?

Hey, what are you trying to say? Am hurt. These are never to be worn out side, this is true. I was just thinking that, I really wanted a can but my jeans where up stairs and that meant disturbing the wife and baby (not to mention the toddler in her room). Then I found one in the fridge, yay. Crisis (first world sleep deprived crisis, self imposed of course. No sympathy please) averted.

Edit:- my first attempt looked a bit mean and grumpy. Hopefully, this attempt of light hearted humour isn't seen as anything but (humour, even if it's weak).

I have a Homer Simpson baby grow that used to be funny when I was fat but now makes me look like a sad deflated novelty balloon.

I used to wear it as an undersuit when drysuit diving in the summer but now the crotch seam has failed and my cock and balls poke out.

I really can't wear that to the shops...

Unless you're going to get your meat and two veg (ba dum . . . tish).

Not offended at all scorch, just didn't want people thinking I was an advocate for shopping in pyj's. I have spongebob, Family Guy (Peter Griffin) and Spider-Man. Still on the look out for foghorn leghorn pants.

Archived