Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winter gun? Aeg by chance? See, if you got an M4 variant, that would be odd. It would be like a die hard ak fan, getting a p90.

Getting better with my press-ups (after waiting months, for my left arm to heal). 30 - 14 - 8 (waiting 1 minute inbetween). Considering two weeks ago it was 23 then 6, am doing well. If I can get back to my 50 - 30 - 20, I'll be a happy bunny.

Winter gun? Aeg by chance? See, if you got an M4 variant, that would be odd. It would be like a die hard ak fan, getting a p90.

Getting better with my press-ups (after waiting months, for my left arm to heal). 30 - 14 - 8 (waiting 1 minute inbetween). Considering two weeks ago it was 23 then 6, am doing well. If I can get back to my 50 - 30 - 20, I'll be a happy bunny.

Sadly yes, the lack of choice / poor quality of play combined with the fact that I do need to start going more often to lose weight and spending my 'hobby cash' means I am having to resort to something that goes whizz instead of bang. :(

However it will be compact, on the cheap and I am limiting my round count to around 200-250 to match my pistols with extra rounds to make up for the ones that don't feed after a mag drop etc.

'FireKnife'

Have you looked at the jing Jong mac's (clone of the Marui mac). Under £100 and very compact.

I am ending up with a MP5K (hopefully) given that I like the design and if I can find those little compact CYMA mid-caps that are 65rds a piece then I can use my regular pistol pouches as they fit fine :P.

The M-10 just doesn't sit right in my hands and feels too bulky for such a small gun (though given the 'compact' name it gets when watching Miami Vice I laugh at how times change).

'FireKnife'

FK, you could just run around with a bolt action, maybe make a pistole version like what's been done by others here?

Got to return home early today and have no class on wednsday due to a class being canceled for this week (supposed to start projects at home instead of having said class sessions), so I suppose that is nice.

FK, you could just run around with a bolt action, maybe make a pistole version like what's been done by others here?

I was tempted to run a stock VSR G-Spec sans suppressor and then add on some rail mounted iron sights, put a decent TBB in it and then some good ammo to make it a 300fps ambush rifle but the csot was too much for a 'casual winter gun'.

My (once I add all the bits) £110-120 TM MP5K sounds a lot better for now.

'FireKnife'

Bah, why don't Stark Arms make AEGs, they'd have a slogan for marketing them around this time of year written by G.R.R. Martin himself...

Plus, if they ever get to doing fake trades (I hope they won't), a wolf head will be instantly recognizable, probably much more than what they had on the boxes until now...

Also, on the subject of onesies, a friend of mine went out to town in her Pikachu onesie once, she's a redhead and she's living somewhere in the UK now. Except she's taken.

Also, if the tracking app doesn't lie, I'm getting my SIG delivered tomorrow.

On the less happy side of things, some Mexican cartel scrote got himself a Springfield .45 pimped out pretty much exactly like mine, but still, I was first. ;)

Bah, why don't Stark Arms make AEGs, they'd have a slogan for marketing them around this time of year written by G.R.R. Martin himself...

Plus, if they ever get to doing fake trades (I hope they won't), a wolf head will be instantly recognizable, probably much more than what they had on the boxes until now...

But they do make AEGs, they just label them VFC. ;)

He-he-heeee.

Finally bought some 'PURPLE' Humbrol spray paint. The apocalyptic scar will finally see day light. Cue black and yellow to extenuate danger; moving part/attachable part. Still undiceded on wether the apocalypse scar needs a bio-hazard warning type logo. All depends on the stencil.

Scorch, did ya buy the bike?  What type? :)

For me... it seems that the water dripping into my loft has finally stopped.  It has been complicated by my father having it sprayed with that godawful insulation stuff, so you think you have sealed the leak, but because water is still collected in there, it drips in for weeks after.  Then you try another sealing attempt etc.

Finally, there appears to have been no ingress for 5 months, and the rafter it comes in from is white with waterstain, not wet!

Got promoted! Now instead of being paid 12k per annum, I'm getting paid 17k per annum!

With all that extra cash, I'll be able to pay off my undergraduate degree in only eighteen years! Woooooooooooo

But is that 17k in £ or 17k in HK$?

As I think I get about 17k in HK$ every month after tax :P.

As for me, managed to find a way to off load broken PC parts, truly people on eBay will buy any old *suitcase*.

'FireKnife'

But is that 17k in £ or 17k in HK$?

As I think I get about 17k in HK$ every month after tax :P.

As for me, managed to find a way to off load broken PC parts, truly people on eBay will buy any old *suitcase*.

'FireKnife'

Actually about 16K GBP, my conversion was off.

Actually about 16K GBP, my conversion was off.

Still better than 16HK$ (for those that don't know that is about £1,280, less than most 'living wage' take home a month pay).

Though still try to get back to the UK, we have airsoft that isn't all about pain and cheating (well mostly, there is still the odd place :P).

'FireKnife'

Bought a new (to me) car at the weekend. Now just cleaned, vacuumed, polished and tidied my old one ready to sell!

New car is a mk4 Seat Ibiza FR. 130bhp - same as the outgoing Mondeo, but a fair amount smaller, stiffer suspension, and three quarters of the weight. it FLIES! (compared to my mondeo)

Got a bargain too, as there are a couple of niggly bits with it - it's really handy working in a Seat garage ;)

Archived