Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to in a short while deal with the cut and chase of finding women again, which I always enjoy.

Saying that I have to first go through a break up that I know wont be easy, ah well it was good but I knew it had to happen for the last few months.

Still with access to the net and lots of other things to do I can take my mind off of it.

'FireKnife'

Old fireknife is back!

Until I am banned (though Arnies does give me something to chat on while downloading my odd, questionable yet still awesomely erotic adult entertainment). :P

Happy days, oh happy days. Now to work out how far I can go with the woman I have lined up for tomorrow because nothing stops in my world :D.

'FireKnife'

Until I am banned (though Arnies does give me something to chat on while downloading my odd, questionable yet still awesomely erotic adult entertainment). :P

Happy days, oh happy days. Now to work out how far I can go with the woman I have lined up for tomorrow because nothing stops in my world :D.

'FireKnife'

*bro five* Finally going home and my girlfriend is picking me up. *rubs hands together, laughs maniacally* Good luck to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got one last carefree day due to a sever winterstorm, which I spent by watching most of 7 episodes of the A-team that I manage to record yesterday.  The number of exploding tires, corrupt "cowboys", and police being oblivious moments was immense.  Longest time I've spent in a chair watching something for so long.  I also avoided the urge to walk again on the treadmill.  I did 138 miles in less than a month, before school got its grip on me,

Sigh, now I get to play "avoid driving into a ditch" on the snow, ice, and darkness settings (certain days I'll won't get out till 7pm, and I don't drive in the dark often...).

I am somewhat back to my old ways............

................and it feels good (puts on sunglasses, cues the music and drives off into the sun, sea, sand and sex).

Also now back to only having gas guns and looking at my super Hi-Capa idea to make a kind of reliable outdoor gas gun with enough ammo to compete against the local hi-cap children.

'FireKnife'

Go for a glock and get one of those HERA kits.

Alternatively, get a hicapa with a PDI extended barrel, bolt a PDI silencer thread to the inner barrel (to avoid lockup issues) and fabricate some sort of stock attachment for it, thena scope rail and a couple of 50rnd magazines.

Actually it is essentially a 4.3 Hi-Capa, a foregrip, a one point sling or two point attached to the lanyard point and using tension to hold it straight all topped off with about 3-4 50rd magazines.

Add in a 6.03 or 6.02 TBB and all is good to go. Nothing fancy or that expensive but very, very different from some ideas. Plus it is a SA 1911 trigger which I prefer and a TM so the reliability will be there.

Or I could just do the above with a rail attachment, foregrip, 40rd mags and lanyard attached sling on a 1911 :P.

Either way I will be happy.

'FireKnife'

Actually it is essentially a 4.3 Hi-Capa, a foregrip, a one point sling or two point attached to the lanyard point and using tension to hold it straight all topped off with about 3-4 50rd magazines.

Add in a 6.03 or 6.02 TBB and all is good to go. Nothing fancy or that expensive but very, very different from some ideas. Plus it is a SA 1911 trigger which I prefer and a TM so the reliability will be there.

Or I could just do the above with a rail attachment, foregrip, 40rd mags and lanyard attached sling on a 1911 :P.

Either way I will be happy.

'FireKnife'

Have you put any thought into running an extended TBB with a supressor to cover it? I built one for someone before using a 5.1 KJW hicapa and a 7inch PDI barrel. Running Co2 mags, it was putting out 365fps and had stupid range.

What made me smile today? I realised FN's Location has read 'Aberdeen, but not for long' for a good long time now.

Wait FN is in Aberdeen and not somewhere in Belgium? Damn I must visit it :P.

But no, I am all of 2 months away from my two years experience cut off and then a further month away from my bonus and then I am job hunting. Three months is not a long time plus up here the job prospects without going into an oil company for the work I do are awful. Plus I really don't want to work for an oil company given how they treat staff.

Have you put any thought into running an extended TBB with a supressor to cover it? I built one for someone before using a 5.1 KJW hicapa and a 7inch PDI barrel. Running Co2 mags, it was putting out 365fps and had stupid range.

I have but I haven't found a reliable mounting system that isn't very expensive and would keep the gun slide light enough for snappy quick shots. It is going to be less of a range monster and more a light GBB to allow me to get up close but give me the trigger response when I need it. I must admit picked up an AEG to test shoot a few days ago and damn did I forget how bad the trigger response can be on some AEGs, this one I could blink twice inbetween the trigger being pulled and the mechbox going along.

'FireKnife'

So 2 years is not long?

Beef Curry for tea. Yummy yum yum yummy.

I think I put that up about 6-9 months ago so yeah that is not that long a time in the grand scale of things. :P

But either way I just want out, the place just isn't where I want to live plus the lack of easy access to other places for both airsoft and even just to visit other cities on breaks is so bad unless you earn £50,000 minimum a year and think that a £350-400 flight to London is 'fine and dandy' :(. I know some like it and fair play to them but I just think this city is way, way too limited in what it offers and that is not how I want to spend my 20-30s to be honest.

Though what makes me happy is knowing that is only a few months away, I get paid on Wednesday and I might have another 1911 on the way. Plus I might be able to swing a journey down to a few Central Belt sites if my car holds out :D.

'FireKnife'

I have but I haven't found a reliable mounting system that isn't very expensive and would keep the gun slide light enough for snappy quick shots. It is going to be less of a range monster and more a light GBB to allow me to get up close but give me the trigger response when I need it. I must admit picked up an AEG to test shoot a few days ago and damn did I forget how bad the trigger response can be on some AEGs, this one I could blink twice inbetween the trigger being pulled and the mechbox going along.

Try the PDI method of bolting a thread mount directly onto the inner barrel - it doesn't affect the slide in any way and with a light suppressor/flash hider on there you can sneak a longer barrel in.

Hmm, could do but given that this is mostly a cost project based on the cost of the mags and keeping the upgrades light I will have to weight cost over effectiveness etc.

Though it will be a project that comes after I move so I have at least 2-3 months to look at it all. Might have to see how it pans out.

'FireKnife'

I'm actually looking forwards to getting my diet going again. I lost over a stone since last September (I'm guessing the food poisoning I got kinda helped with that. :() and now that Christmas, the time of chocolate and beer is gone, I can get back to feeling hungry for 3 days of the week.

I'm only looking forwards to it because I know that if I put my mind to it I can easily lose a lot more weight before the War and Peace show this year.

I'll have to buy new camos though. My Desert Tigerstripe trousers currently make me look like MC hammer. :(

Archived