Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang on a minute. It can't be a 1911 (as you have quiet a collection already), so, is it Eastern bloc in origin?

Another Alien figure should turn up today, I'll try and film myself opening it (I might be too giddy to remember).

No sadly it is not as the one I want isn't out yet.

It is originally Swiss in origin but I have a feeling it will be stamped with the US factory markings instead ;). Plus I 'only' have five 1911s.

Good, I would love to see the comments it gets and how happy you will be playing with toys that were meant to be played with.

EDIT: Also given the absolute bull-feces spouted by a member of UKIP this made my day so much I can't stop laughing: http://www.buzzfeed.com/scottybryan/a-ukip-councillor-blamed-the-weather-on-the-gay-marriage-bil

Oh how I love the internet that 5% of the time that someone doesn't make an offensive comment on a YouTube video.

'FireKnife'

When I heard about that ukip member saying about the floods, I instantly thought that religious people were going to get it in the neck. I'm not religious but like most things a minority spoil it for the majority. If you believe flooding is penance for gay marriage you're a great big *offensive swear word* and I mean a big one.

It hasn't arrived yet. Come on. Come on. Come on. COME OOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!

Edit: woah. A certain noun that means pregnant fish isnt picked up by the swear word filter, but a noun to describe rubbish (rubbish not poo) is?

Edit: It's arrived and I've made a vid. Will posted it on YouTube later and leave a link here.

Ok, you know that moment when you have waited for something but are dreading that it wont be fit for purpose or fit you well enough.

Well I just got a P226 E2, the SIG P22X design being one of my personal favourites. Picked it up and without warning my hand just fell perfectly into place.

I am so happy that it is mine now, jumping for joy and all that.

'FireKnife'

I've tried a few pistols, and nothing fits me like a sig. It's just... Right :)

Well I liked the original P226 to a point but then it just felt like something wasn't quite right so I picked up a P226 E2 for a good price and the little bugger just sits so nicely into my hand.

Though I have a feeling I will treat it as my typical gun where I would just blat away with it rather than add bits to it or worry with it.

'FireKnife'

The P226 is the most comfortable RS I have shot.  I have not shot a P99 which I hear is great but the Sig will take some beating.

See based on what I know of physics I would have assumed that the likes of a P99, Glock or something like a Steyr M9-A1 would be more comfortable to fire than a Beretta as the back of the hand is nearer and more inline to the bore so it allows for a straight comfortable rearward recoil and not a jerking one. Though having yet got a chance to shoot RS stuff I can't comment outside of airsoft where Glocks do feel comfortable to shoot but the buggers just don't fit my hand or even recoil much, good grip or not.

'FireKnife'

I have children's hands.

I keep them in a drawer with all the other bits of children I have.

I need small gloves and love my Detonics, the E2 feels great to me.

Same, bar the drawer (mine just has gun bitz).

Though as this is the happy thread I picked up Skyrim Legendary Edition for Xbox 360 for all of £3.75. Either someone went mad or just priced it in error but after playing it and realising that as awesome as it is, it just isn't for me it turns out I can get about £15 for it at CeX and average the same on eBay. Score.

'FireKnife'

My girlfriend is dreading the next Eldar Scrolls game.

She knows I'll be essentially gone for a month. :P

One of the advantages of now being single, one less person to worry about when I 'accidentally' knock out another 15hrs on Pokemon :P.

'FireKnife'

What am I missing?

(or not)

Basically it seems that me, Heroshark and a few other users are pushing the mods a bit after they started removing informative posts that featured a balance over humour and fact.

However they are getting to the point now that they are just removing anything and everything while still letting people have a go at each other so long as they don't flout the silly rules like no forums mentioned etc.

It is just hilarious as now it has gotten to the point that they are just deleting things for the sake of it, even stuff that doesn't push up against the rules. While it is a bad forum it is like Youtube comments, badly set up, badly moderated, full of tripe and yet hilarious to watch. Bit like the Aberdeen Police force trying to sort out a drunk staggering around on the main roads.

'FireKnife'

What am I missing?

(or not)

got rid of a silly bit of my banter to which I pointed out a few more of the posts should be deleted if that was their pollacy .Then they did still leaving some sillyness including my own, and gave me the infraction I was aiming for at Chistmas. Now we have continued on the same thread ,while keeping it slightly on topic as to upset any further.

Archived