Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This gave me a chuckle. 

Piers Morgan Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms Without Infringement Act.

I bet that abhorrent *Ubar* is seething ha ha.

http://monderno.com/news/oklahoma-open-carry-bill-filed/#more-19350

^nice dolly!

Making me happy today is digging my old airsoft boots out. Not worn them for 2+ years. I gave them a good clean and polish, and wore them tonight dog walking. They are by far the most comfortable boot I've ever had. Goretex pro boot ftw!

"Am ere to fix ya plumbing":-

I do love the way classic action figures look with those terrible chunky hands :P.

What has made me happy? Turns out I have more cash than I thought and I have got back to just having 1911s. Seems my hands have moulded to the damn things.

'FireKnife'

The sig didn't work out? I've always found that sig's feel nicer with a couple of elastic bands on them. Though, I do have a fetish for elastic bands on my grips.

Sadly no. It was a nice gun but given that one I am moving (not might, am after the past month of stuff I have had to deal with) and two have car insurance coming up it was just easier. Plus given that all my 1911s fit my hand, share mags and for the SIG I would have to buy a new holster, new mags and other things it was better this way. Plus it means I have money to go skirmish instead.

One thing I miss about being on a 50/50 diet is bacon, it is so magical but damn is it bad for you as you need the flavour and all the healthy options take that away :(.

But anyway happy thoughts, each day brings me closer to civilisation. :P

'FireKnife'

A good workout, knowing I had done my best and stuff, like earlier today, makes me happy...

Also, getting a good shot (photog') will have me blag about it, showing off etc, for days.

If I can't get the above two, then peanut butter will have to do. (glenfiddich 18 years would be nice too...)

Archived