Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sense a Frank West picture incoming.  Could do it lost planet 2 style and make the fictional FAMAS rifle as well.

Nah, it's a vintage-styled biker jacket, or, as we call them over here, a Ramones jacket. Popular with punks and metalheads. I'm considering cutting off the sleeves to turn it into a typical biker kutte (or a part of FNV merc costume), since they're a wee bit too short.

Ikea mate for the led . Light changing string able sets with control unit 20 / 30 quid . Are bendable / mouldable and modular as well . Just done my tv and flat with them

Had a look the last time i was in - they're not individually addressable, which i need.

This has made my day! I don't care about anything any more!

So true, oh so true :P. You go space marine (hey that's what they are called, go play some Duke Nukem).

Anyway for me, SIG is sold, money is mine, RM didn't cock up and I have (finally) got someone round to look at and sort out a cost for the leak in my flat.

Plus after a good few months of not being used none of my spare mags have sprung a leak, which given the conditions is all good.

'FireKnife'

Lorne sausage is actually really nice.

One of only 3 Scottish foody things I can think of off hand that I will happily consume.

Irn Bru and Aberdeen Angus steak being the other two? :huh:

Though after having some Lorne at the work shop that was a bit funky it has turned me off the stuff.

Plus they sell bacon and if you have the option of bacon or anything else, you go for bacon.

'FireKnife'

had haggis neets and tatties down at the pub on burns night - was pretty nice. only £2.50 aswell. following from this food buisness (and to wind up those in the rant thread ) today I have enjoyed full fat milk, ground coffee, maryland cookies, marmite and toast, and blueberrys courtesy of my work... London dahling ;)

Irn Bru and Aberdeen Angus steak being the other two? :huh:

Though after having some Lorne at the work shop that was a bit funky it has turned me off the stuff.

Plus they sell bacon and if you have the option of bacon or anything else, you go for bacon.

'FireKnife'

Irn Bru and Tablet.

Ah I forgot the hyper-stick that is Scottish Tablet.

Maybe I have done that thing that many others do when they live in an area famous for something. As it is so readily available you don't really bother with it until you leave and then miss it and wish you did it more often.

Like I lived down the road from Bristol Zoo for about 18 years and never went, now that I live the opposite end of the UK I want to go :P.

However I have learned one thing. Like much UK food Scottish food can be a tad uninventive. Again perhaps it is because I live here but I would much rather have a curry, Chinese, pizza, Spanish or Mexican than haggis, neeps and tatties or one of those mystery meat 'Scotch' Pies.

'FireKnife'

Scotch pies.

Butteries.

Tablet.

Curries red cola.

Haggis.

Those pineapple tart things.

Mealy pudding.

Tattie scones.

Shortbread.

Lorne sausage.

Dropped scones.

Calzone (Scottish calzone is a cheese and onion pizza, folded in half and fried).

Fried battered twix.

Maltesers fritter.

Scottish food is the best in the world...

Also, I will not go overdrawn again, I have a new piece of software called YNAB4 - You Need A Budget and I will be using it to get my *suitcase* together.

Scotch pies.

Butteries.

Tablet.

Curries red cola.

Haggis.

Mealy pudding.

Tattie scones.

Shortbread.

Lorne sausage.

Dropped scones.

Calzone (Scottish calzone is a cheese and onion pizza, folded in half and fried).

Fried battered twix.

Maltesers fritter.

This ^^^.

To which I would add: smoked haddock.

-Fin-

Scotch pies.

Butteries.

Tablet.

Curries red cola.

Haggis.

Mealy pudding.

Tattie scones.

Shortbread.

Lorne sausage.

Dropped scones.

Fried battered twix.

Maltesers fritter.

Also, I will not go overdrawn again, I have a new piece of software called YNAB4 - You Need A Budget and I will be using it to get my *suitcase* together.

Tablet and Shortbread fair enough but the rest is either awful or tasteless I find. The raspberry and pineapple tarts can be ok if they are done right but some just taste of nothing but sugar and not in a good way.

Also what makes me happy? All of my stuff I have up for sale is sold and my flat contents will now fit in my car in one go so I can move easier when March / April comes round.

'FireKnife'

Haggis.

Shortbread.

Fried battered twix.

Maltesers fritter.

Shortbread I completely forgot about.

Deep fried chocolate, yes I'll give you that, it's delicious.

Haggis? No. Even after I convinced myself it wasn't offal, it didn't taste all that and it was really heavy. A foodstuff best left to those with a taste for it as it's clearly wasted on me.

Billymak. Billy. He's from asia. Ergo Birry. (racist yes, but it's funny.)

Not seen him post for a while, so it's nice to see him back.

Noodles today: up to 20 pushups (in 5 groups of 4, admittedly, but hey!) Progress! :D

H...h... herro...

yeah so, you're on your way to joining the ranks of the spartans huh...

I haven't logged in in about like... 5 years? donno, maybe just 2.

was just talking to jim about arnie's and OPMA, then suddenly felt like looking up this crazy place.

Also, I'm not "from asia", haha, that's too big of an area.

I got another one:

Very glad our office has unobstructed panoramic harbour view. The chinese new year firework (about 6 tons of s'plosives) at 8pm tomorrow night will be awesome.

Archived