Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got stuffs.

Mud guards for my bike.

Waterproof cycling boots - Specialized Defroster Trail.

Waterproof cycling jacket.

Winter gloves for my bike.

I didn't go out for a bike ride on Thursday morning because at 0430hrs it was pouring down and I didn't have any decent cycling clothing for the rain.

Now nothing can stop me.

Except ice, I can't afford ice tyres.

Preliminary inspection indicates that the stuff I got is all very high quality and will work very well.

Pro boots don't need breaking in!

I posted a page or two back, found mine again. By far the most comfortable footwear I own, and I swear by my salmon walking boots (a close second).

I got my pro boots new, and wore them the day after for around 11 hours of travel and airsofting. Dreaded the worst, but my feet were fine :)

The reactions of some stupid yanks to the coke super bowl advert

But 'Murca is for the 'Murcaan's rite? :P

Must admit this made me laugh and reminds me of a story:

A woman is chatting away on her phone in a non-English language at a branch of McDonalds. Behind her is a man that is getting annoyed by this. After a few more minutes he squares up to her and says 'excuse me but if you are going to speak Spanish or some *suitcase* why don't you *fruitcage* off back to Mexico'. The woman calmly puts her phone down, turns to the man and tells him 'Actually I am speaking a Native American language, if you want to speak English why don't you *fruitcage* off back to England and leave us all in peace'.

Sums it up for me. Hell even us in England are a bunch of foriegners from the Continent, we have just be around and breeding here for much, much longer than white people have in America :P.

'FireKnife'

it's more the song that was used putting people's backas up as it was america the beautiful or something like that iirc is held up as an unofficial anthem of sorts.

what's making me smile is I managed to actually get my cornetto's i left in the freezer before some *Ubar* took them from me. same with my chocolate philly spread. 

I recall one local having a song that was so popular they modified it so that the typical D7 or whatever it was the people pressed without looking was instead Rick Astley.

After people cottoned on to that they simply modified the present song (it was a digital jukebox) to suddenly change halfway through to Never Gonna Give You Up. It lead to some very hilarious moments.

Too bad that place was shut down, one of the few awesome saving graces of college life.

'FireKnife'

It was a bit of a battle on Friday tbh. Some girls were putting on S club 7 and all sorts of poo. That's when I was drunkenly handed a tenner (worth 30 songs!) and told to put a stop to that nonsense. I changed it up, put a fiver in and proceeded to put some decent music on. No I didn't steal the other £5, that went on more beer for the guy who gave me the tenner.

The problem was that after our songs had played, some kids, who I really don't think should've been in the pub, started putting on as well. They put in a techno remix of Ace of spades. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT GOD DAMN MIND WOULD EVER KILL A SONG LIKE THAT?!?!?

Archived