Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a desk finally (it's been well over a year since I've had a desk). Sure its small, but my monitor/tv is wall mounted anyway. This means I can dig my tower out of storage (I dread to think of the sheer amount of updating it requires though) and set it up instead of this terrible laptop.

Also gives me space to perform work on my airsoft kit, considering I've been using a tray on my bed since I moved into this hellhole.

Just watched one of my favorite critics (The Cynical Brit) play titanfall beta on twitch.  The destruction, the chaos, the devastation, it was glorious.

I've just watched his video and it does look good.

This also looked good when I got home from work.

titan_zps7f819c1b.png

Everyone seems to have bought G&P SR16E3 WOCs now, so even though I can't actually afford one due to a lower than expected tax rebate, it's nice to know I'll be able to ponse mags off Arnies members when necessary. Plus, less whiney AEG's at skirmish sites!

:P

The irony being that none of these people attend your local sites so you still have to put up with sewing machines :P.

But anyway got my bonus due soon, turns out my car insurance is 'only' £420 this year down from £620 and it is about two months maximum until I can look at moving or willhope to have moved by.

Things are looking up, might even get a chance to actually attend a proper airsoft site too ;).

'FireKnife'

But anyway got my bonus due soon, turns out my car insurance is 'only' £420 this year down from £620 and it is about two months maximum until I can look at moving or willhope to have moved by.

I have both my motorbikes insured for half that.

I have both my motorbikes insured for half that.

It's what happens when back in 2011 someone in an Audi near runs you off the road by taking a corner badly, writing off your car in the process ;).

But either way my bonus will cover all of it, nearly three times over so yeah gun buying time and still happy :P.

'FireKnife'

Picked up a second hand TM detonics in two-tone. Black slide, silver frame. As an added bonus it came with a SD slide.

Not sure if I should get a metal barrel to go with and do the whole nine yards, or leave it stock and keep it as a handy-dandy backup.

Archived