Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you imagine airsofters, all in a field, with mint in box aeg/gbb's?

Yeap, all natural. Poor thing thought it was for her, booo hhhiisssss (bad dad).

No but I can easily imagine that one bloke that turns up with his crisp clean AEG and plans to keep it that way while still using it :P.

Well in the future she might develop an interest in such toys and there you go, they can be played with.

'FireKnife'

Bought a supposedly broken Nerf Diatron with the thought of giving it a new paintjob, like those folks on the internets do it. After some applied screwdrivery, I have a working Diatron for a third of the price. Now, on to modding it with lights and new paintjob.

Too bad green laser emitters go for ten bucks a pop. That thing already looks like the Dead Space plasma cutter.

Looking at forming a set of 4 'perfect' pistol for myself.

One for skirmishing, one for skirmish back up, one to look good and one to dual weild with the skirmish gun that matches it.

Yes that is my four guns, perfect just for me :P.

'FireKnife'

McLaren 1st in constructor's championship.

Button still awesome despite recently losing hs father.

Lucid moment where he talks about bereavement during a post-race interview.

I still have a man crush on you Jenson.

Also, this:

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/211764-new-year-resolution/?p=2669021

I think I have fixed the Garmin connect web page by changing the permission settings.

I don't like sport and I think it is a bit tacky when I see people wandering about in branded clothing.

However, I really struggle to not buy Senna and Button branded stuff.

I have had this link in my shortcuts for months:

http://www.onpole.com/f1-jenson-button-print-on-top-of-the-world-signed.html?gclid=CNG3vr6KxroCFc7JtAodBkQAqA

Happy. Be very, very happy.

Today, I have finally put an order through for... AIRSOFT BITS!

high torque/long shaft motor, 16:1 high speed gears, and a box o' mags for my MP5K, to rebuild that, a new air nozzle for the M60 to try and sort its FPS issues out, and a hop rubber for my 1911 to start the long, convoluted process of turning that into a wee carbine thing.

Speaking of which, has anyone got a stock VSR inner barrel laying around? I've heard it'll fit my tm 1911... And i want to see what happens :D

Bought a grey ex military trenchcoat in A1 condition for $50HKD. Even had the liner in there.

Benefits of;

1) Living in a climate where trenchcoats are not all that suitable

2) Finding a surplus store which is moving and trying to shift stock

Archived