Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

I don't know why but that is the first time I have seen a proper picture of Tink and the mental image (you know that one you create of what a person looks like based on personality etc) does fit :P.

Also got me a MP5K-PDW for cheap as I plan to play in winter and sadly electric beckons for the sites that I plan to play in the cold.

Finally I am doing well at work so hoorah.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about one of those clone Cmores? Cheap and cheerful.

Also, you should pop an UBGL on that lower rail. Just saying.

Could do - not a fan of the C-mores style though. Ideally i want an Elcan (for trolling) or an EO-Tech something or other.

Yes, I need a threeway (fnar) RIS riser, and more GL's on it. 

I have 4 angry birds plushies - inch across and perfect, getting about 30ft range on them..

Sound brilliant, i'll have a looksie on ebay :D

I don't know why but that is the first time I have seen a proper picture of Tink and the mental image (you know that one you create of what a person looks like based on personality etc) does fit :P.

Not sure if I should be pleased that my online persona is so close to my real one that people go "huh, yeah, that makes sense" when they see a photo, or worried that you thought I looked like that :|

I have 4 angry birds plushies - inch across and perfect, getting about 30ft range on them..

See, this is my plan for when sites won't let me use TAG shells or they become impossible to source in the UK. Use the casing with random assorted plushies.

What was the story about a guy who loaded his launcher with a hedgehog plushie, again?

That would have been me. At Spectre Wargames' CQB site in Herefordshire.

I like hedgehogs. As such, I have various pictures, figures and plushie ones, received as gifts over the years. I found that I had two plush hedgehogs which each fit nicely into an M203 under my AUG, with a fully gassed but unloaded moscart shell behind them. They don't fly all that well, or that far, but for indoor use they're okay.

Hilarity ensued.

The phrase, "HIT! By a flying hedgehog!?   :huh: " was used.

I really ought to do it more often... It's about the best use for a UGL in airsoft.

Not sure if I should be pleased that my online persona is so close to my real one that people go "huh, yeah, that makes sense" when they see a photo, or worried that you thought I looked like that :|

Depends on if you think you are an ugly *bramston pickle* or not :P.

I know I am no where near 'God's gift to women' but by some people's accounts I should look like a cross between Trevor off of GTAV and Howard from TBBT (how the hell that works I don't know).

'FireKnife'

For those on the look for the Angry Birds plushes - they were 'pencil top flingers' and took a while to find on amazon. And I nearly clicked post without doing any leg work - here \/.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Angry-Birds-11230-Plush-Flingers/dp/B008RMTHVQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402929430&sr=8-1&keywords=angry+birds++pencil+top

I'm his close to my perfect loadout and I'm also close to writing a new story. It's an odd feeling that I can't accurately convey. If you've ever been spooked, by a strange noise, and you get that strange prickly feeling, at both sides of your head, well it's like that.

But it also means sleep will go out the window till I get the characters established.

Oh and this happened:-

I feel dirty (for going behind Legos' back)

I know I keep harping on about this but squash balls man, they go like stink.

I can't fit everything I want on my MBSS any more, I am considering one of the "centurion" style chest rigs.

Don't really know what I want but it needs to have room for 8 mags and 3 dynatex grenades on the front and a hydration carrier or similar for my air tank.

Some squashyballs are in the post as we speak :P

I'm considering running a belt rig for the GL06 and just using my Chicom for the mags for my MP5K (when I rebuild it - waiting for a mosfet and need to find a single Male Deans connector).

I think it'll be quite hilarious to have a secondary thats larger than my primary :D

My first post in here, so a couple of recent things:

• My 15yo daughter got Player of the Day at her second ever game. Really into it, and it's something else to help boost her confidence. As it looks like she'll be a regular player, I guess I'll have to buy another rifle. And a sidearm. And possibly a back up SMG at some point..... :D
  • My wife picked up her first ever brand new car last week. After having practiced Bangernomics for so long, it's quite a change, but she deserved it. She wasn't keen on the idea of the drive home - 70-odd miles is about twice as far as she has driven on her own for a very long time (even if she was following me) - but she's chuffed to bits.

So I took a day off for this friday, which means I have a four-day weekend.

I have a CAW Launcher. I have just ordered 12 squashballs. I now need to work out a retention method to keep them in the drums while it spins.

This.. This can only end well.

Doesn't the CAW launcher have the front of tubes covered?

I have a CAW Launcher. I have just ordered 12 squashballs. I now need to work out a retention method to keep them in the drums while it spins.

This.. This can only end well.

Use a bit of brown parcel tape to attach the squash ball to the front of the shell and then when you fire it the tape will form a shuttlecock style skirt which will give a better gas seal in the barrel for more power and then stabilise it in the air.

Bit of mega bloks; call of duty. It's oddly great. I mean great as in 'I like it', not as in 'pleasantly surprised'. w to stop myself from buying one of these huge mega bloks halo sets . . . . . . . .

Ive been really tempted by both call of doody MB and the Halo ones and im not a fan of either. Almost picked up some COD ones but then i saw Lego are redoing there ice station sets and the Thing popped in my head so i picked up one of those.

I also saw a call o' doody little bird (though i dont think it was mega bloks) and had the child insode me screaming why didnt it exist when i was young and why didnt i have the spending power i do now then.

Archived