Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Is this another summer blockbuster movie that has passed me by? Wake me up when Oscar grabbing season is on.....

Also I have a date tomorrow with a genuine and interesting woman, not the usual ones that always seem to be strongly lacking in something (brains usually but they did go out with / screw me so clearly something isn't right with them :P).

'FireKnife'

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No apostrophe.

Is it good though?

I really want to see it...

Should probably go in the Bad Thread not the Good Thread - sadly cinema was full. At those prices?

Settled for the hilariously *suitcase* Cherry Falls. Serial killer targetting high school virgins with terrible acting and way too much fake blood?

I love the way you say a genuine woman !!

Sounds like you have spent time in Thailand at some point !!!

"......he thought, I've paid me £20, so he flipped 'her' over right and fu-fu-fu........and it landed on all fours and they just drive off" (ten virtual cookies to anyone that knows where that comes from).

But no, I mean genuine as in not some gormless, dull-eyed woman that talks in txt spk and others. Sure they are good to have 'fun' with but after a while I do want a challenge and someone decent.

'FireKnife'

"......he thought, I've paid me £20, so he flipped 'her' over right and fu-fu-fu........and it landed on all fours and they just drive off" (ten virtual cookies to anyone that knows where that comes from).

'FireKnife'

that's not how the story really ends is it??

Look at your avatar. Now look at mine.

Look at your member title.

Now look at mine. (It's just to the left, there. <- that way. Look. LOOKIT.)

Sadly, you're not a Global Moderator, but if you stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to the blood of the innocent, you could smell like you're me.

Look down, back up, where are you?

You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like.

What’s in your hand, back at me.

I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love.

Look again, the tickets are now diamonds.

Anything is possible when your man smells like Authority and not proletariat users. I’m on a horse.

Now now children, my (newly acquired) ban finger is itching and I wouldn't want to be the first person to invoke the Wrath of Tinkerton® - Coming soon, to a forum near you!

G... Global moderator?

TO THE TREES! RUN!

Hey at least it isn't ME that has been promoted. Then you would all be rightly *fruitcage*-ed ;)

Also date went very well. Given that I was talking to a girl that is rather similar to me and kinda awesome it is not that hard to have a good time.

Now to work out how long to leave it before sending her a text to see where we are going to meet next time. Stupid bloody social conventions.

'FireKnife'

Now now children, my (newly acquired) ban finger is itching and I wouldn't want to be the first person to invoke the Wrath of Tinkerton® - Coming soon, to a forum near you!

Look out, he's drunk with power!

I have to shave, sadly. The Man makes me. It's better when you use proper gear - old safety razor, proper shaving soap and brush. Take your time.

Also, i'm not sure i've ever worn aftershave. Is that different to toilet water?

Yup.

Chinese badger brush, Wilkinson Sword soap and a three-piece.

I shaved for the first time in years today.

Slow night at the workplace, and whilst going through the channels, I come across SyFy...

Watched the ending bits of Sharknado and the entirety of Sharknado 2.

I am convinced that I have lost brain cells, many of them.

If there is not a patch out there somewhere that says "Sharknado Task Force" with a shark being cut in half by a chainsaw, then the internet has failed.

Archived