Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sick of the word polymer.

Seriously, the marketing douches use it in a context that basically means "plastic".

Just say plastic, *albatrosses*.

Nobody uses the term monomer do they?

"Brownian diffused organic monomer" or fart.

*edit* happy thread - I'm off so see Guardians,

Visited my dad this afternoon, couple of hours hard graft in the garden (shovelling lots and lots of stone chips for starters) followed by a barbeque and some ice cold ciders. Plus I didn't have to pay to use a laundrette this week.

Dead excited about picking up my parcel tomorrow, nothing like waiting for airsoft stuff.

No pics yet - was more interested in making sure it was in good nick (and listening to the G-lader go vwoom :D) Plus my phone has crapped out and has forgotten it has an SD card slot, so the camera dinnae work. 

I'll get pics when it's delivered to me though. Oooh, she's sexy.

Had a look on the PSN sales and saw Resident Evil 1+2+3 for all of £7.99.

Thought why not and bought it, £8 for those three is hardly an awful price and it upscales ok enough.

Download RE1 and RE2 and suddenly it pops up saying Resident Evil: Directors Cut and Resident Evil 2: DualShock Version have downloaded.

YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Turns out that it is the best available versions of the two games that is in the download so I finally get to blast through the extra mode on the Directors Cut and get back to playing the Extreme Battle game in the DualShock version.

Plus also got the Ghostbusters Game and that is surprisingly amazing too.

'FireKnife'

Plus also got the Ghostbusters Game and that is surprisingly amazing too.

Yes, Yes it is. 

Also, If you try to 100% achievement it, you'll be there for ages attempting the skill shots etc.

Moving house is always a gamble when it comes to your new local takeaways until you find a good one.

I had Chinese last night. My new local Chinese is fortunately very close by, very reasonably priced, and very very tasty.

Whoo, rig setup time (some people consider this a chore?)!

The MOLLE loops on the Warrior belt are so much more pliable than my old Condor belt, as well as the entire thing being more supple. Considering unpicking the stitching from a couple of loops on the right side to make my SERPA drop leg attach but reckon its probably better hanging off my riggers belt still. Will have to do some dry runs.

Need more pouches though, especially a new dump. Hmm.

Yes, Yes it is. 

I had Chinese last night. My new local Chinese is fortunately very close by, very reasonably priced, and very very tasty.

It truly is. Plus original cast just makes me laugh too much. Plus it is about the best example of "Ghostbusters 3" we are probably ever going to get.

As for me my local Chinese is also awesome and tasty. Plus if ever there is an issue there are also another two that are almost as good, like 95% within walking distance.

Dunfermline really seems to like it's Chinese take-aways and typical Scottish chip shops. Not complaining though.

'FireKnife'

Whoo, rig setup time (some people consider this a chore?)!

It is the literally all the fun!

Tomorrow I start my rig setup for the weekender. Primary is done (got my real steal flip up front site for my G&G sig 552, filed it to fit and it looks lovely!) got my new chest rig to spray, need to cut and sew the trigger finger and thumb off my new gloves. Need to test and (if necessary) repair seals on my mags for the MEU (it has been in the cupboard for 3 years)

Finalising details for a custom pouch for a double clamped 552 mag, still waiting on my Beowulf holster from T-Rex arms. It all needs spraying up and taping down, I love rig prep!

Darkchild

Same here, ok mine are often light and basic due to using a pistol or a MP5K feeding pistol sized mags but still have to work out where it all goes, where best to set the pouches so you can reach them most of the time in most positions.

I don't get how people don't enjoy it at all, surely everyone enjoys it at least a little bit?

Also deliveries have arrived, screw you RM you lazy *bramston pickle*-s, everyone else is quicker than you!!!

'FireKnife'

Whilst on the subject of cannabis.  Are there any rumblings of trying a legalization system like in the US over here? It's madness the government has all this potential tax available to them and they are not interested at all.

Yes release are doing some good work (going to apply for a job with them as it happens, would be the most motivated bstard in the office) and of course Richard Branson!! Even a poll of daily mail readers were in favour of legalisation. 

The advantage America has over our system is that they have state referendums - which means that when people went to vote in the actual elections they could also tick yes or no in favour. Whereas I think for here it would need a concerted effort. The writings on the wall but it needs the mainstream political backing. I was hopeful when Norman Baker was sent to the Home Office but then he banned Khat - which is hardly a problem even within the nigh-on exclusively "BME" communities its used in. 

I'd love to see the boardings taken down off old country pubs and turned into cafes. One can dream..

Archived