Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SUHHHHWWEEEEEETTTTT RIDE BRO!!!!1111!!!

You know that, foo'.

I'm seriously considering getting some aviator sunglasses, too, so I can be all period chic, a la top gun.

ERROR ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE

:P

Oh come on, there were some decent releases from the 90's. I'm sure... Probably?

Oh come on, there were some decent releases from the 90's. I'm sure... Probably?

The Spice Girls ruled the 90s, nuff said.

But the car does look awesome, even if it is only a car (you should see how I treat mine).

As for me, work trip to Belgium which means all of tomorrow is taken up with flying and all of Wed and Thur will be taken up doing training so time will so easily fly by.

Then next week off to the Fringe for a few days to see bad comedy, good food, music and general nutters in the street.

'FireKnife'

Not a Nirvana fan, the songs I have heard just sound pointlessly depressed and if it wasn't for the suicide / murder of the lead singer they probably wouldn't have much of the fame they do.

Saying that the 90s was just a terrible decade for other things too, like poor spelling, stupid comedy and bad music. Biodome springs to mind.

Though as this is the happy thread my Lego Homer Simpson arrived and I just so happen to have the Light Repair Truck that Lego sell. Time to set up a diorama for this scene methinks:

'FireKnife'

Not a Nirvana fan, the songs I have heard just sound pointlessly depressed and if it wasn't for the suicide / murder of the lead singer they probably wouldn't have much of the fame they do.

Just listen all the way through. At least once. It is epic. They are so much more than a mystery death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbevj6gv_7M

I just had a ghost poo. Straight down the u-bend, leaves no mess, requires no wipe.

Leaves you wondering whether you pooed in the first place.

Victory.

Darkchild

Ha ha.  Phantom/Houdini/ghost poos. Very time effective but you can't marvel at it in the water if it's a monster lol.

So got someone interested in being a third housemate, which is nifty as the properties we're looking at mainly are three beds and while affordable between the both of us having another body in the place would be beneficial.

Best thing is he's not desperate for a place, I think he lives with his parents but would like to move out to be more comfortable.

Now to try and sort viewings, shame letting agents are closed Sundays which is one of my days off. Going to ask my manager to pull a couple of my holiday days for househunting.

Ha ha.  Phantom/Houdini/ghost poos. Very time effective but you can't marvel at it in the water if it's a monster lol.

I have to do enough "marvelling" at work. Saw the biggest log yet the other day. O.o It must've hurt.

Just listen all the way through. At least once. It is epic. They are so much more than a mystery death.

I did, in the same way I also went through the 'Black' album from Metallica as everyone I knew at the time said it was good. I still don't rate them and think they can really only attribute fame to a few good songs and a dodgy back gound / mystery murder. Just simply don't see there appeal and don't rate them (just like I don't 'rate' much of the 90's bar the heyday of the Playstation towards the end of it :P).

'FireKnife'

I did, in the same way I also went through the 'Black' album from Metallica as everyone I knew at the time said it was good. I still don't rate them and think they can really only attribute fame to a few good songs and a dodgy back gound / mystery murder. Just simply don't see there appeal and don't rate them (just like I don't 'rate' much of the 90's bar the heyday of the Playstation towards the end of it :P).

'FireKnife'

Of course you don't 'rate' the 90's. You were about 6. :P

(Black album is still good though)

Of course you don't 'rate' the 90's. You were about 6. :P

(Black album is still good though)

Still remember a fair bit of it though :P.

However the 2000s were not much better :D.

Why can't we all go back to the 80s? At least everyone looked stupid then and we could all be blinded by neon lights and pastel colours while listening to Phil Collins? ;)

'FireKnife'

'FireKnife'

The Black Album is good but I prefer Ride the Lighting and Master of Puppets over it.  I probably listen to all three at least once a week.  Helps me work really fast.

Have you ever listened to "Something in the Way" on their MTV Unplugged in New York album?

If not, give it a try, I still get goosebumps just thinking about it.

Agreed.  Fantastic version.

As someone who likes their music fast and loud (think classic Iron Maiden or AC/DC) strangely Unplugged in New York is my favourite Nirvana

Anyway what's made me smile today is sorting out my airsoft shopping list for payday at the end of the week

As someone who likes their music fast and loud (think classic Iron Maiden or AC/DC) strangely Unplugged in New York is my favourite Nirvana

Anyway what's made me smile today is sorting out my airsoft shopping list for payday at the end of the week

Tactical Kit and RM have outdone themselves.

Ordered a dump pouch Friday morning (about 5AM) dispatched that afternoon, delivery attempted Saturday. Just got the slip, expected it to come today. Shame I didn't think there was any chance of it coming through Saturday as I could've collected today.

Archived