Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Just introduce the two females (to each other) and see if they're up for a threesome? Surely someone with the skills that you possess, could make that happen?

Hhmmmm crispy chicken home made wrap with hash brown waffles (mini kind) and Tabasco sauce. Fit.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just introduce the two females (to each other) and see if they're up for a threesome? Surely someone with the skills that you possess, could make that happen?

Hhmmmm criosy chicken home made wrap with hash brown waffles (mini kind) and Tabasco sauce. Fit.

So far the answers for threesome are 'possibly' from one and 'maybe if we do both types' from the other.

But first I still have to actually sleep with them, haven't even got past that point :P.

Also someone has finally put Lego Arctic splits up on eBay, can get the extra models I need and also build me a arctic cabin once I work out the number of bricks needed (it's like building a bloody house, need the exact amount to make it not too expensive).

'FireKnife'

Just crack open the Moët and watch the sex unfold. Crumpets, you need crumpets too.

Ah... Moet.

Best bit of marketing ever, cause champagne is the drink that embodies success and prosperity yet tastes like absolute *albartroth*.

I WANT MORE WENCHES! MORE WENCHES AND MEAD!

Then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoYWdHe4tQ4

That or you can be as rakishly handsome, charming yet daring and all around ladies man like me (and yes that was a comment made about me once, proves how bat-*suitcase* insane I like my women).

'FireKnife'

Is that the proper name for looking like a short John Barrowman?

:P

If it gets me some poontang then I don't care who I look like. ;)

Though the list of people I have been told I look like is rather odd. I even remember a few people on here saying I look liked some bloke from some sci-fi show I have never seen :P.

'FireKnife'

I can't recall, I think the newest BSG but I am still not sure.

It is somewhere in the pictures thread where I put up pictures of me with a 1911 posing and it lead to a kind of 'who does he look like'.

Saying that after a week in the Belgian office where they are a bit more 'upmarket' than me. Clearly I am better off in the UK :P.

'FireKnife'

Well that's al right, bud! Love Scotland myself, but yea my home it at Ghent.

Glad you enjoyed your few days here, if I had the time and was in the neighbourhood I'd get you a Leffe or a Duvel if you're up for it.

Don't the girl here seem you a little... "uptight"?

I always have that feeling when returning from a holiday. Last time I was in Soho, London I went to a bar called ' the O'neills Bar'.

Nice pub with a live band a joyous folk, but I've never been pinched in the behind so much! Brit girl do know what they want, don't they? :D

stunt, really you are just both of them, and the production crew just edits both of your persona into each episode.

Don't think I was ever compared to anyone else before in terms of appearance, but then again I don't get out enough to be compared.

Nothing bad yet today, just sitting here watching marathons of gmod being played for the most part.  Mother came back from her trip and brought back some small trinkets from the manatee exhibit she saw at an aquarium (a manatee in Ohio is unexpected).  By far the most goofy-looking manatee Christmas tree ornament I have ever seen, a book, and a keychain.

Waiting on stuff to arrive to actually fix the issue of barrel length for the project gun, amongst other matters.

EDIT:  Just read the book, and the pictures just brought back memories of all the years as I child when I was most excited to see manatees down in Florida, even though usually it was at a dedicated exhibit.  I still can never describe why they have always been my favorite animal.

Well that's al right, bud! Love Scotland myself, but yea my home it at Ghent.

Glad you enjoyed your few days here, if I had the time and was in the neighbourhood I'd get you a Leffe or a Duvel if you're up for it.

Don't the girl here seem you a little... "uptight"?

I always have that feeling when returning from a holiday. Last time I was in Soho, London I went to a bar called ' the O'neills Bar'.

Nice pub with a live band a joyous folk, but I've never been pinched in the behind so much! Brit girl do know what they want, don't they? :D

If I am over again and can sway a journey from Diegem to Ghent you are on, you pick the beers, I will put down the Euros :P.

I sort of see what you mean but then I find that it might be the whole not a local / different accent thing. Whenever I have met American girls they really like the Brit accent but over here some go crazy if you have the accent many French people do (not all of course, differing accents everywhere). Horses for courses and all that but I must admit I can be partial to a little French accent or perhaps even a certain kind of Eastern European one here or there.

However I thoroughly liked Belgium but will have to do my best to try and pick up some Dutch or French for when I go back. The office (being a stones throw from Belgium) is very multi-lingual. Also finally Leuven city hall is stunning and the restuarants and bars are perfect, that was definitely the highlight of my trip (that and attractive French girl based training ;)).

'FireKnife'

I finally built this bloody thing:

http://seriously-mike.tumblr.com/post/94766260296/so-heres-a-full-display-of-blinkenlights-i-had

It works. And apparently it doesn't kill the batteries as fast as I thought it would. I think that with three fully charged 8.4V minis it should run for the entire photoshoot.

I also found the Firefox battery I misplaced - I just forgot I put it in my M733.

Dude, Duvel all the way.

I love the stuff, right to the last bit in the bottle.

I am trying to recall now the beer we had when in Leuven. It was a 8-9%, started with a T (sounded like triple-something) was a blonde and tasted rather dry.

Was still awesome though.

'FireKnife'

I am trying to recall now the beer we had when in Leuven. It was a 8-9%, started with a T (sounded like triple-something) was a blonde and tasted rather dry.

Was still awesome though.

'FireKnife'

There's quite a few Trippel beers. Trappist make one thats nice, Karmelit, westmalle, St bernadus...

It's been said I look like a young Val kilmer... :| Back when i had long hair and a beard I was frequently called Hagrid...

My town is having a 1940s weekend, they do every year.

As a result, there is tons of ww2 kit and vehicles around, and they do a mini battle reenactment each day! Reenactors come for the weekend and camp, really make an effort. Lots of shops deck themselves out, and staff dress up too.

I know war is horrible and all that, but this weekend is ace!

Do you mean triple hop edition from duvel? That is the only blond beer with triple something in the name :-P

Probably, I am not a 'beer guy' but as said it gets my vote.

My town is having a 1940s weekend, they do every year.

As a result, there is tons of ww2 kit and vehicles around, and they do a mini battle reenactment each day! Reenactors come for the weekend and camp, really make an effort. Lots of shops deck themselves out, and staff dress up too.

I know war is horrible and all that, but this weekend is ace!

Hey if it wasn't for WW2 what films would we all watch for the build up to Christmas!?

Though it might also meant we wouldn't have to sit through Pearl Harbour and U571, ugh.

Also it gave the future back then a massive boost in the funding and support for computers. Add to that the fact that the internet was born from creating a city wide communication and information system in the US should it ever be nuked by the Soviets, with nukes being something that were showcased in WW2. It might sound horrible but sadly if it wasn't for war we might be as advanced as we are right now? Look at space and commercial flight too, built from the concepts of rockets and jet engines designed, like the V1 and V2.

So perhaps celebrating that is a good thing?

'FireKnife'

Here ya go a list of beers that are being brewed/ have been brewed in little B.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Belgian_beer

Anyway, delivered good work at fixing telephone and internet connection at my in-laws.

My father-in-law shows more appreciation and respect in 6 year than my own father in 28. 

Feels weird, but suprisingly good. Daddy issues I guess :P

Learned that apparently there is a .410 SMLE shotgun produced by India, the Ishapore .410 SMLE.

I spend way too much time looking up unusual weapons, and then even more time wanting them in airsoft form.

Still want that zb-30...

Learned that apparently there is a .410 SMLE shotgun produced by India, the Ishapore .410 SMLE.

I spend way too much time looking up unusual weapons, and then even more time wanting them in airsoft form.

Still want that zb-30...

Ah yes. The "poachers special".

I know someone who has one.

Archived