Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds to me like she wanted her ego inflated and it blew up in her face. IMO you're better off without her

Agreed,

Sounds just way too petty for me, whoever does it. I may be a sexual deviant but at least I am honest with people anout what I am and what I want, no BS-ing about.

'FireKnife'

I have a weekend of mischief well and truly planned now and it even includes a visit to the airsoft shop to fondle GUNZ!!! (assuming my car is MOT'd by then which it should be).

Now to only find something to do for the next few days at work (Friday will be taken up with pay-day lunch so that is haolf a day gone).

'FireKnife'

Since today was my last day from classes, I elected to waste the whole day playing FFXIV on my ps4 (boy was it fun trying to recover my account and transfer to the ps4...).

I don't know why I did so, I just did.

At least this semester I don't have to get up at 6 anymore.

FK, you fondle all the the guns for the rest of us, you hear?

FK, you fondle all the the guns for the rest of us, you hear?

Might be busy fondling woman that is fondling guns but yeah I will try :P.

Plus I want a PPK/S still and I know they have one but also that I have to attend at least one more game for that stupid scheme. :(

But happy thread so yeah. I have come in to work to find no emails on my machine. This means no customers have gone and buggered up thier systems so I can deal with the one issue I have to resolve, yay.

'FireKnife'

Going back to that age old 'fight for me' . Yes it's and a big pile of a king bull poo at that. It's mostly (I'd say 95% of the people who say it) for, as others have said, an ego boost for a selfish person. Again, as others have stated, you're better off out of the relationship and have fun while you're there.

There is nothing better than getting a phone call (to ask you) for help. Always enjoy fixing or repairing, anything (within my limited knowledge which expands with each problem solved). Also, doing a it clear out at the weekend. Do love a good clear out, checking what is needed, what hasn't been used, or will likely to get used and then binned/sold. Organising kit/clothes/miscellaneous items, puts a smile on my face. Oh and boobs, love boobs of the female variety. Bbbhhbbbhhhbbbbwwwwhhhhhhwhwhhhhwahwahwahwahwah. Hhmmmmmm. On tap.

And that is all my customers sorted. Now to wait for the inevitable one that comes back with no bloody idea what he is doing (it so far has always been a bloke before accusations I am beng sexist arise :P).

Also I have enough boxes and such lying around that I can set up a little shooting course in my flat. As it is one of those ones were all the main four rooms are joined by the one entrance way I can do a "pop into a room, shoot, back out, pop into next room, rinse, repeat" kind of thing.

Happy days ahead for me.

'FireKnife'

I didn't like Metro that much, well 2033. It felt like it was just throwing hard things at you for the sake of making the game longer.

But haven't tried Last Light so maybe that might be better?

Also it is Friday and my car is about to finally get through the MOT. Yay, its fixed, no more MOT for a year and I have it for the weekend!!!

'FireKnife'

Saw a tenner on the floor at work, sneakily swept it up with a lobby pan then pocketed it.

We're not meant to have money on shift, but an hour and a half's wages just lying there? Not going to leave it. Let a Team Leader know so he knows I didn't pinch it out of the till. I also handed a tenner back to some guy who's pocket it fell out of last week while he was at the machines so figured it fair game.

Also ordered my new softing holdall, will save trying to stuff my rig into a bergen (surprisingly frustrating).

I'm a Liquid Dispense Engineer...

Or Bartender. Yeah, the money is quite cruddy (job's more for people looking to make some pocket money while studying), especially as we don't take tips but I need to survive. I'm currently too poor to get a better job if that makes sense. I pay rent weekly, which means at the moment I need to earn money weekly which isn't the best.

So I'm saving up to get a place with this other mate of mine, where I can go to monthly rent, start cooking again and saving money there and then get a decent job. Or at least a better one until I can settle into a career.

My degree is in Animal Behaviour.

Went out for drinks with some friends last night, some guy came over and sat talking at us, after a couple of moments we realised he was freestyle rapping. And my god was he hilarious.

Then today we all met up and went for a carvery, where one of our group's mum was the manager so we all ate for cheap and got free desserts.

Good weekend was had by all.

Archived