Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I made the facegoons face the books. After an explanation that two sections of two different California codes clearly say they have to go *fruitcage* themselves, and a decision in a case from the nineties confirms they have to use a fresh saguaro to do that, they backed off.

I like Christmas decorations and, most definitely, fairy lights. It annoys me they start putting them out earlier and earlier every five years. Ruins it for me.

Exorcist (the movie) arrived today. Haven't seen it in years and can't wait to watch 'the making of' documentaries. There's a really good making of fronted by Mark Kermode, haven't watched it since it first aired on the BBC.

For the second week in a row i've recieved a 'You haven't returned our vehicle!' email, and before I can reply another saying 'found it, stand down'

The vehicles are parked outside their office. It amuses me they send emails before looking outside to check.

EDIT:

My altitude training mask just arrived. Currently sat in my office quoting Bane. Possibly why I bought it and not to see if it works.

https://www.booster.com/warrior-dog-foundation

I must have this. I have 28 days to scrape together the initial $30 it'll cost me (it looks like they only ship stateside so I'll need to have a friend over there receive it and send it on while covering the additional postage) but I like it so much, and its for a great charity.

Because I cannot believe that that image or the thought of that image/situation would raise not even the slightest smirk, or hint of humour.  I appreciate everyone has a different sense of humour but come on.  I do not believe you need to be a parent either, I am not.  I mean, if that happened to you, would you not laugh? Considering the elaborate nature of the photo e.t.c. Or would it raise no response and just be like seeing another lamp post on a long drive?

Sure, it's not Stewart Lee funny, but the situation is arguably amusing.

Well I can't say I'm a fan of poo either and would not like it at all.  Plus cleaning up the mess would be disgusting and I don't like regular cleaning let alone baby *suitcase*.  But you can't get angry at a baby, you just have to laugh and get on with it.

Archived