Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit No1: decided that enough people had asked FK why he hadn't found it funny and didn't want to come across as being a *rickroll*. Though I do like seeing protencious photos ruined and that's why I found that picture funny. Oh look am holding a naked baby, in black and white no less. This is so cool and dignified and then, BOOM, baby *suitcases* all over his fathers arm. Brilliant.

Edit No2:- watched that 'Burns' clip and, surprise surprise, did not find it funny. But then again, I've never liked aggressive comedians, who look as though they are 5 seconds away from going psycho live on stage. So yeah, comedy is very subjective.

You can ask if you want, I don't mind :P.

I just don't find it funny in the same way that I don't find Ricky Gervais all that funny, he is political and atheist and can spin a good yarn but it is just not 'my cup of tea'. It is more the people that demand to know why I don't like something that I don't get. If I said I didn't like The Only Way is Essex then 99% of people on here would understand outright, but not a fan of said (idiotic) show.

However this is the happy thread so yeah. It is the weekend soon, my target box has been so used that it is now mangled yet still takes hits like a champ and I have worked out my pistols. Plus have a girl over for a couple of dates and might be going airsoft depending on if a site is running or not this Sunday.

'FireKnife'

Actually, it was more the fact I was being a contradicting *beep* by asking (just have a look at the 'last film/movie you watched' thread).

Also, this may not be everyones cup of tea, I have to get up at the crack of dawn Saturday and Sunday, to help out with some photography (sun going down or raising doesn't matter. Still image and it looks like a sun set so you get two chances in a day). Yes, I like getting up early when the need arises (airsoft, bloody long walks and other things with purpose).

Managed to pilfer some very nice glass cleaner (and polish) and some fancy Autoglym Lifeshine glass sealant stuff from work. The corrado now has literally crystal clear windows all around, just waiting on an order of Dodo Juice Supernatural Glass Sealant to put on the windscreen (the lifeshine stuff specifically says DO NOT PUT ON THE FRONT WINDSCREEN OR EVERYONE WILL DIE! or words to that effect) and with that order comes some very nice wax (Dodo Juice Purple Haze).

At this rate it'll look bloody lovely as it sits on my driveway going sodding nowhere :)

My ears are ringing from an amazing night out. My long time local watering hole has its last night tonight, with all the old faces back. Was like the good old days.

Also, I had a dance and a squeeze with my mates sister. 50% to wind him up, the other 50% cause she's *fruitcage* stunning.

Edit: this is me with my ringing ears.

Spent five hours dressed in a suit and wearing the awfully heavy XCOM pack on my back. Anything for the photos.

Since it did not look particularly dangerous, I kept it on my back for transport. I'm amazed how polite people were asking about it.

Booooo, Azubi, all you need is a blow torch and 80's music!

Jaffa cakes.

"I like it when a plan comes together!"

Also yes Jaffa Cakes. That and I managed to put on my cheap suit and new IWB holster. Looks very (slightly overweight) James Bond :P. Don't have any pics due to only me being in the flatand needing second pair of hands for camera.

'FireKnife'

Archived