Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Well I have yet to order the game so might get one from there.

Though annoyingly I might have missed the free Nintendo game giveaway. They say you can now register 2DS consoles to get the free game when you register SSB or Pokemon but I have already registered, do I have to de-register or something or can I just register my copy of SSB as I haven't already and get the free game, Nintendo really need some better FAQ pages.

OK, I have at least two codes, will check if my mate has got on already and if he says yes then I will put it up here for first to PM me gets it :).

'FireKnife'

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no you need to reg a new code in the time period.

I love Nintendo but sometimes they are *Ubarflock*. Though I will be getting the new 3DS when it comes by so hopefully there will be a new promo for that and some popular game for free.

If only Nintendo didn't demand registration just to get on and do half the updates and demoes, then I could have had a free game and felt more inclined to buy other things :(.

'FireKnife'

As much as I would love to take you up on your offer, my natural deposition is to let others go ahead. 

I still need to get club nintendo login assigned to this laptop, so I can register Hyrule Warriors and whatnot.

Tink, may your drive be more pleasant than most I've endured lately.  Something about the batman movie being on campus makes people even in the outer routes drive like crazed addicts.

Strangely enough paper wise, I get some professors that abhor having physical copies for some form of writing, but demand it for another.  It makes remembering which ones have to be sent digitally and which ones have to be printed off a bit hectic.

Tink, may your drive be more pleasant than most I've endured lately.  Something about the batman movie being on campus makes people even in the outer routes drive like crazed addicts.

To be fair mate you live in America - watching Batman in the cinema could be the last thing you ever do. 

I have been to the pub with friends and wife/family.

Beer is in fridge, just had a curry sorted by said wife. Child in bed, dogs curled up by feet. A quiet, beery, chilled evening.

Far better than stood in the rain twatting scrotes in a north west coastal tourist resort which I'm no longer required to do tonight!

It looks good but I wonder if the irritating grinding has gone. I don't mind a bit of grinding but that game did get silly at points.

Also for me:

- Played with a TM Breacher, that £250 is quivering in my account as we speak.

- Went to Game and they gave me a Shiny Gengar code for Pokemon, thought I had to buy something but no totally free.

- Played the new Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire demo and now I can't wait, at all.

Oh and just to share the happiness, next person to PM me that is in the UK and has a 3DS/2DS can have my spare code for the demo (code is UK only).

'FireKnife'

'FireKnife'

FK, just think of all the crazy shenanigans you could do with one.  All those amused expressions to be had whilst using one, the corny movie quotes to be said.

Anyways, finished all the crappy papers, now have to decide whether to still be lazy or try in vain to start on a project.

The temptation is there but first I need to sell my PPK/S, Detonics and old 1911 to make space and cash but none of those have sold and I am still waiting for Wolf Armouries to contact me about the leaky mag I had to send back :P.

Either that or if I get a bonus / a new site or two open up to make it more worthwhile :).

'FireKnife'

Who gets drunk by 10.45 anymore? I thought it wasn't until midnight that people would be drunk enough?

I am however not drunk and instead enjoying the adventures of UNIT in early 70 Doctor Who. Too bad it makes me want to do a classic UNIT loadout.

'FireKnife'

Just tried the automatic coffee machine at work. So much better than that tub of granules we had for a while :P.

Also airsoft tomorrow with a chance to test out both my new pistols in weather perfect for running them on Ultra if the Met Office is right.

Finally sold one pistol, just one more to go and that might go tomorrow.

'FireKnife'

Just tried the automatic coffee machine at work. So much better than that tub of granules we had for a while :P.

Also airsoft tomorrow with a chance to test out both my new pistols in weather perfect for running them on Ultra if the Met Office is right.

Finally sold one pistol, just one more to go and that might go tomorrow.

'FireKnife'

If it's automatic it's not good enough.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Unless it's a proper bean to cup machine, but I highly doubt that if it's an upgrade from catering tins of nescafe /me shudders.

If it's automatic it's not good enough.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Unless it's a proper bean to cup machine, but I highly doubt that if it's an upgrade from catering tins of nescafe /me shudders.

It is, you put beans in the back, water in the side, press button and go. None of this automated Nescafe stuff, it is filled with Blue Mountain Blend at the mo.

Asked the office manager to get some marmite:

If that is 'some' I dread to think what lots would have yeilded. Good it never really goes off then :P.

'FireKnife'

Archived