Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

The tempteation is again high.

Now if only the buggers had shot shells in stock :P.

'FireKnife'

Do it.

I've got a pile of shot shells I've been meaning to get rid of for ages. Don't even own a marui shotty any more! I'm sure we can work something out :)

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought tons second hand when I was running marui spas 12's (oh yes, I had 2 at the same time, both with stocks...)

Bought them as a job lot, most are clones I think. I may have even got them from skarclaw? Don't remember.

Anyway, probably got 10 or so left...

Spent a couple of nights im Guildford with my little bro and his housemates, seem like a nice bunch of people. We also had a nighttime climb of a hill.

Also got and now wearing my Warrior Dog Foundation tshirt. Nice to be representing such a fantastic cause.

Had a lovely dinner at a pan Asian buffet last night with the family. Mmm all you can eat mutter paneer, naan bread, spring rolls, curries etc.

Having lunch at the Harvester with the family again plus cousin and his girlfriend as they were in London yesterday. I don't think my stomach can handle it.

Also Oma (Dutch for grandmother) gave my brother and I 265 Euros each. So we gave her some back to put some flowers on her partner's grave. Still have 250 Euro to change up, just need the rates to become more favourable. It's currently set aside for an AoR2 6094A but I really want a Semapo one (or genuine but I don't have that kind of money hah).

Listed my car on Gumtree late Friday night.  Wake up on Saturday and have seven e-mails from interested people.  Busy for the morning and afternoon so have to wait until 15:00 to reply to emails.  Car sold by 17:30 to the first person who looked at it for asking price.  Easiest. Car sale. Ever.

Had a great day getting shot at and the numbers were small enough at the site I was at to make it viable and fun unlike the time before.

Also managed to clear out my own defended position with noxious gas. Given we were losing on time anyway it was great to watch three people decide in the middle of a firefight break cover to avoid the light smell. Oh how we laughed as we got slaughtered in the name of fun.

'FireKnife'

Listed my car on Gumtree late Friday night. Wake up on Saturday and have seven e-mails from interested people. Busy for the morning and afternoon so have to wait until 15:00 to reply to emails. Car sold by 17:30 to the first person who looked at it for asking price. Easiest. Car sale. Ever.

I sold my last car on gumtree with similar results.

Advertised 1000 Sunday, had a few emails, including one saying he would come from Luton to buy on Monday at 1700 without viewing. He did too.

Gumtree wins :)

Edit, mentioned Luton as I'm in west lancashire, so it was a fair distance, not just a couple of miles down the road!

Gumtree is good for some things. However stuff like games and consoles it is a waste to sell as all I seemed to get was proper pikey people offering me £20 for about £50 worth of console and stuff. Then again that was in Aberdeen and it was a Xbox 360 :P.

'FireKnife'

Tesco buttermilk has a massive flaccid dong hidden on the label.

And I'm laughing at the dumbest things.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-balls-up-tesco-milk-4515659

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh literally what a cock up from Tesco.

Also the massive stack of Celebrations next to the free diabetes check made me chuckle too (further down the above page). Oh supermarkets, why you so fail.

'FireKnife'

That tesco buttermilk is brilliant, although I'm not sure I would want to drink something white and creamy with that on the packaging :)

It reminds me of when I worked for asda and had to do the tannoy announcements about the reductions at the end of the day. I would see how many double entendres into it as I could, eg asking who wants a hot tasty bird for the night or fancies a bit of leg or breast (rotisserie stuff) or wants to have some big baps for the bakery. Strangely I never got a single complaint

Archived