Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When?

Can I have one?

Got it back in august.

They come and go - lidl gets some pretty cool stuff - there was the infamous 99quid night vision and outdoorsy kinda stuff - when I was last down there they had metal bins full of those motion activated wildlife cameras.

You could check their website once a week I reckon just to see.

Also as the Viz top says - if you shop at lidl and wear flip flops you can pretend you are on holiday

Despite cruising on fumes, nearly missing my ferry and not having a cabin i've arrived at work in good order.

Car is full of fuel, ferry was nice and relaxing and I convinced the nice Liverpuddlian lass to give me a bed space (badoom tish).

All in, office is warm, kettle is on and i'm just sat here wearing a rubber reindeer mask waiting for someone to come into the office.

Two things from me:

1. Post Halloween stuff. When the shops have finished with Halloween and start selling off the stock dirt cheap as they want it gone. Got myself some plastic shot glasses in the shape of skulls and a few other bits and pieces. Stuff that is just fun to have and cheap sweets :P.

2. People, especially the people that I seem to meet and have a laugh with. One is a woman that writes and reads gay novels and thinks they love to be dominated but have never had sex. Seriously how the hell do I meet these people. I feel a bit like Dr. Who some times, examining odd humans and stuff :D.

'FireKnife'

Post Halloween stuff. When the shops have finished with Halloween and start selling off the stock dirt cheap as they want it gone. Got myself some plastic shot glasses in the shape of skulls and a few other bits and pieces

I used to have a nice skull shaped wine goblet. It was the most amazingly tacky thing ever.

I love tacky stuff sometimes.

In fact if I ever owned my own house I would so have some tacky stuff in it. Also I had an idea to do a TARDIS style doorway that was set out from the corver of a room and leads into the bedroom.

That way if I get any 'looks bigger on the inside' comments I could so make that into a sexual innuendo that would be awesome in the bedroom.

Clearly I have pent too much time on this but it makes me happy.

'FireKnife'

Archived