Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown food?

It is a Scottish thing - the reason we all die young.

Cooked red meat - brown

Bread - brown

Caramel - brown

Chocolate - brown

Deep fried anything - brown

Fruit and veg - not brown

Oily fish - not brown

Basically all the nutrients and such you need to be healthy aren't there is huge quantities in brown food.

Turns out Tesco are selling of some half decent electric razors that are meant for that stubbly look for half price.

Perma-stubble-ho!

Also iPlayer is finally working properly for me, been watching the last months worth of Have I Got New For You and QI. Intelligent and interesting comedy.

'FireKnife'

Brown.

I'll tell the other half not to bother making a batch of fudge or cakes next time theres an Arnie's day on then.

If anyone else feels aggrieved by this, take it up with the big ginger bearded one with enormous calf muscles. ;)

Oh, Stunt is a friendly bear, see evidence:

TheMall-Reading-Dec123_zps89f36f26.jpg

(names added as someone on another internet airsofty place kept asking who was who ;)).

Also I now have a 1mm stubble, looks rather good even if I say so myself, will have to let it grow out and work from there.

'FireKnife'

Wow.

I am fat in that picture.

FK isn't a midget, he is "normal" sized and has a slim build.  I just have mass equivalent to a neutron star.

Not as tall as Darklite though, he's very tall and big built (but not a lardass like me in that pic).

Also, I do not object rum 'n' raisin fudge, I was merely pointing out that it is in the brown food group.

The brown food group contains all my favourite foods (grilled chicken is only just in there but it is light brown).

That was a great day though, an embiggenated version of it would be nice.  Especially with the new thinner, lighter, Amateurstuntman Air.

Wow.

FK isn't a midget, he is "normal" sized and has a slim build.  I just have mass equivalent to a neutron star.

Not as tall as Darklite though, he's very tall and big built (but not a lardass like me in that pic).

I'm not far off lardassness. I'm working three jobs at once, six days a week and I stress eat. Hit 120kg the other day. :(

Wow.

Also, I do not object rum 'n' raisin fudge, I was merely pointing out that it is in the brown food group.

The brown food group contains all my favourite foods (grilled chicken is only just in there but it is light brown).

That was a great day though, an embiggenated version of it would be nice.  Especially with the new thinner, lighter, Amateurstuntman Air.

I am Darklite tall with a Stunt (in that picture) build. In fact I think I'm taller than DarkLite...

Hmm, I am just about 5"10' - 5"11' (179-180cm in modern money), I just have a habit of relaxing and that makes me look a touch shorter too.

Though I have put on a little weight since then. Still fit 34" jeans and need a belt to tighten, also men's Medium in all clothes, so that is fine by me :).

Also this sounds odd but I am looking forward to work as then it will be over, and the next day, and the next and so on until Friday then I can have my nice second date, come back to my flat and break in some new Pokemon.

'FireKnife'

Archived