Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people are confused about the MP7s role because of its size and pistol-like shape, but it's meant to be HK's answer to the P90. It's neither an SMG, a pistol nor a rifle, but something in between them all. The performance of the round is supposed to be even better than the P90's.

So it kind of makes sense for it to be a closer to an SMG or small rifle in size than a pistol.

I think that means PDW then :P: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_defense_weapon

But according to some sources, the 5.7 is better at the job but a more cumbersome round to store due to the arrangement of the P90 magazine.

Still at the size it is at it just seems odd in size when comparing the TM short size and the real one. The TM short size to me feels a little better, even if it isn't 1:1

'FireKnife'

I figure for many folks it is the things off with certain replicas that end up being what seems most fitting.  An example is that whilst a real kalashnikov grip is almost impossible for me to hold, your bog standard aeg one fits nice in me hand.

Just realized that I have really missed out on the videos done by the funny folks behind this series of vids. 

Not their funniest work, but seeing those two again put a smile on my face.

A good friend bought me a bottle of kings ginger liqueur for my birthday.

I've just got round to opening it.

Monday will be ruined.

It's... Just lovely. Lovely.

The bottle of wine and a few beers won't help either.

Did I mention it's lovely. You all must try it :)

Lovely.

My coffee is the only hot bevvy in the building with sugar in it this morning. The girls in the sales office never buy their own sugar for tea, so I started bringing in brown sugar as they won't steal it.

Mmmmmm... Steamy delicious caffeine...

I'm glad I, as a taxpayer, am funding your lazy Monday morning...

:P

I've already had a meeting to turf out BIFFs*. It's going well.

Slightly chubby clerk was looking panicked as I explained that yes, you do have to do fitness training as you are a feckin' soldier.

*Bone Idle Fat *fruitcage*s

I've already had a meeting to turf out BIFFs*. It's going well.

Slightly chubby clerk was looking panicked as I explained that yes, you do have to do fitness training as you are a feckin' soldier.

*Bone Idle Fat *fruitcage*s

Fitness? In the army? This surprises some people?

Idiots...

Sadly, yes. If it isn't taking time from work to eat bacon butties instead of a quick 45 minute run it's mystery injuries that develop the week before a fitness test.

And we're not allowed to do random ones anymore because of equality or something.

Common excuse "I work 24 hour shifts and don't have time to PT." So they're sleeping the full 24 hours off are they? The fact I make time for PT by getting up earlier in the morning and getting to the gym for 0630 every morning doesn't mean a thing to them.

/rant. Until tomorrow when someone will enrage me by being fat near me again.

It was excellent - it came with a huge round hash brown too which isn't in the picture as I don't really like them so I traded it to the missus for some of her toast. I recommend stopping into an Ed's if you have one close to you.

Although, I must admit that we only go when they send us 50% off voucher codes - why pay more for the same thing, right? You also get loyalty points for each pound you spend, which you can redeem any time for money off future visits.

First time I've had a breakfast there - normally we go in the afternoon/evening. The pulled-pork hot dog is great. Definitely worth getting the cheese sauce with it, too.

They do free refills on most of the soft drinks and tea/coffee, which is always good.

Today I asked the boss if I could draft a polite (so polite you know the sender is actually very irritated) letter to the cinema above our pub as once again they left sodding bin bags of theirs at the side and underneath the bins...

We know they're theirs because of the stuff in them (the bin alley is one of my responsibilities and it *fruitcage*s me off when people leave it a mess). She said I could go speak to them in person. So had a polite word in the manager's ear and apparently he'll deal with it. If not I'll write that letter and if things escalate speak to an EHO as we've been threatened with fines before for other people's rubbish.

Keeping evidence of course.

Archived