Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've alwaya loved shotties but sometimes the trishot springers are a pain to pump, the gas shotguns eliminate this. Plus six shot for the win.

My only real quandary is I'd love a Tactical with sliding stock too but can't really justify two shotties. But yeah hoping to grab the one Maddog's got for sale in a couple of weeks as its my birthday on Sunday. Might be slightly more expensive than online but no courier costs, waiting for it, getting it sorted if it is a lemon will be easier and obviously its better to support my local site. :)

Got the usual clichéd flowers, card and a romantic book for her in doors (kermode&mayo reference). Got nothing myself as I don't like valentines day.

So glad I don't know anyone who wants to see fifty shades of grey. Don't get why people are going to watch it, to then come out with the same opinion they went in with (dont like it but go to watch it because it's popular and so they can have an opinion). I would never go watch a romantic comedy, as I have no interest in it. Don't get why people would go watch a movie that has a premise they don't like. Madness.

Right, buying used airsoft junk on Facebook.  I hear this being mentioned a lot, how do you do it?

Is there a "I want to sell airsoft junk" page?

Are there more than one?

Detail please.

Airsoft Sales UK - Pretty much anything

Airsoft Sales and Events UK - Pretty much anything

UK Airsoft Surplus - Kit and gear only

UK Airsoft Boneyard - Broken guns and parts

Airsoft For Sale/Swaps/Parts/Wanted - Pretty much anything

Those are just the ones I've found/joined so far.

Two of my closest mates are coming to pick me up and bring me back down South for my birthday and a week of holiday I've got.

Will be nice to see them again. Hoping we can time it right so I can spend a little time with my close mates up here too.

I went out for Valentines day with one of my female close friends, I didn't want to sit in the flat by myself, so mentioned in passing that I had nothing to do so she said "come out with me, I'm off to a fancy dress party where the guys are going as girls and the girls as guys, but I don't think it's your thing, I can't imagine you Army lads going out dressed as women"

"No" I said quietly pushing my box of fancy dress from troop nights out under a table with my foot "can't imagine that at all..."

Anyway, it was a fun night.

Archived