Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm away on Yorkshire at the weekend with the wife's family for an annual drinking session. It's a good weekend.

However, the wife has gone up today taking the child and both dogs, so I've got 2 nights of me time.

Bought a chromecast, currently scoffing KFC while streaming archer onto the tv, and drinking beer whilst doing *fruitcage* all else. Happy days!

You know, not been to a pub in ages, really should considering there are a few, still non-Wetherspoon ones near me.

Also just tried a bit of 144a in my M&P and XDM just to see how they feel. I find the XDM just feels like most non-large diameter bore guns on Ultra but the M&P is lovely, the snappiness is perfect and it recoils a lot smoother for follow ups. Might have to stick to it, plus means a tad less wear and tear (for the record, both are my indoor guns, in fact all my non-1911s are, and 144a is fine in all weathers for them).

'FireKnife'

I watched 50 Shades last night. Walked in with a male friend, stood at the front and scanned the crowd. Regimental Sergeant Major sat there with a grin on his face. Claimed this morning it was for 'research'.

Never seen so many people (women) use the toilet midway through the film.

Heres a quick review:

First third was a really bad rom-com. Middle third added an autistic billionaire trying to tell a virginal student that he thought she was pretty. Final third when the autistic billionaire doesn't get his way he brings our the psychopath, beats her til she crys and she leaves.

1/10 - Would show to Nuns. Absolutely terrible film, awkward acting. Literally a rich guy takes advantage of a naive woman by being rich.

Heres a quick review:

First third was a really bad rom-com. Middle third added an autistic billionaire trying to tell a virginal student that he thought she was pretty. Final third when the autistic billionaire doesn't get his way he brings our the psychopath, beats her til she crys and she leaves.

1/10 - Would show to Nuns. Absolutely terrible film, awkward acting. Literally a rich guy takes advantage of a naive woman by being rich.

Best film review ever.

A friend of mine started sporking the 50 Shades book and asked me if I wanted to join. Around Chapter 9, IIRC. I signed off under the post where we got to Chapter 12 with "I'm sick to death with the awful legalese and I'm off to hang myself on my boxers."

So yeah, I'm taking for granted that the movie is an inept attempt at polishing a turd.

Archived