Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to live just outside of london but moved for uni (again)

As for 50 Shades the thing that annoys me is that it's a really *fruitcage* depiction of a bdsm relationship by someone who has *fruitcage* all knowledge of one.

It damages the bdsm community and will get people hurt bother physically and emotionally because they will go in not discussing the protections they need in place.

A submissive who hasnt enough confidenCE to set any limit or use any limit and a dom that is too controlling to realise that they need the submissive to control the pac. A dom like that will end up really badly hurting someone as they don't have the control or understanding of limits.

I'm mostly submissive but will domme in the right mood. As a sub I enjoy a couple of things that can be dangerous and therefore need 1. A domme or dom who will listen to my use of a safety signal and 2. Will use it for me if I'm Too far lost in the scene to make a decision that's going to stop me getting badly hurt in a way that I won't enjoy or that could do permenant damage.

Digging thoroughly ridiculously niche internet slang so you don't have to:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MST

I thought people wanted to know what sporking is, not mst/misting?

If so, fifthed.

Edit: drank nothing but white russians last night. Hhhmmmmmm nice. And no, the drink, not the people.

It's the same damn thing, I'm just not too keen on endorsing a show I never watched.

Planning one of my best mates stag dos for May.

Its a shame the wedding is so short notice, would've been nice to have time to save some more. We want to do skydiving but its expensive so its something we'll look at doing later. Half tempted to suggest airsoft but I'm biased...

Seems I'm liking a lot of things on arnies today.. im obviously in a very cheery, appreciative mood. And I finish work in 2 minutes. Cracking, I'm home alone tonight so bevvies are in the fridge and the pizza is already ordered. Battlefield with mates tonight and maybe a few episodes of Family Guy to follow it or a LOTR film. 

Gonna be a shame when the missus moves in permanently! ;) 

Bruges is boring but awesome. Done the touristy things, been around town in a horsedrawn carriage, done the museums and that, got a spa day tomorrow and a Battlefield tour on Thursday. We got seriously drunk last night, we were the only 2 in the pub and he couldn't close till 0200 so we just got hammered.  Reading a book on Paschendale to freshen up my WW1 knowledge, can't wait to see where my fellow riflemen fought some of the hardest fighting the world has ever known. 

Darkchild

Good pick of a nice flavour intensive food, really let those taste buds go. -_-

Mate text me this morning saying he's hooked on Archer. Now someone else might understand why I keep saying 'phrasing'

Archer is my new favourite thing!

Archived