Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it looks like I don't want to go paintballing. Here's hoping I can find a site running a game on the 16th May and convince my buddies that airsoft is better. Hell I think laser tag might be better, definitely cheaper. :P

So, we got the four greens. Means to me off the top of my head £150 odd bonus. Plus hopefully a monthly bonus which can be up to about £200 if we ace everything. Plus actual wages hah. Its not significant to some of the bonuses my mates get but hey I'm just a bartender. Might even have some money left over to buy some nice airsoft kit.

Can't wait until my first batch of shares matures though.

There's only one kind of paintball that's worth doing. And that's TANK paintball! Not to be confused with other sites offering "tank paintball" where they drive you in APCs to shoot at each other on foot with paintball guns, this is actually shooting at other "tanks" with 40mm paintball guns, and how is that NOT going to be awesome?

http://www.armourgeddon.co.uk/tank_battles.php#.VQhcmtXtmko 

I wanted to do this for my Stag, but sadly it's very expensive and you need multiples of 3 people (Driver, commander, gunner).

that does actually sound super fun!

Darkchild

I know, right? Okay, they're only turreted FV432s, not "real" tanks, but still....

GOOD LORD. 

It's my best mades birthday coming up, he is nuts on tanks. Perfect present I think. 

If you're okay with spending £95 per person, then yes. 

I'm 'softing on Saturday.
Happy with that.

I was just sorting a route on Google maps and I have to go near Woking.

I thought I'd try and find the McLaren factory.  All I know is that it is near Woking and it is cool.

I found it instantly.  Try it, look for what is obviously the coolest building anywhere near Woking and it is McLaren HQ.

If only their F1 car was as fast as their factory is cool.

I've not airsoft ed in getting on for 2.5 years.

Some mates recently went to AI500 and I'm pretty much convinced I'm going on their next weekender.

I've spent the last 2 nights fiddling with gas shotguns to fettle them to sell.

This has given me the bug again I think, but all my guns need some sort of work, and no spare dinaro at the moment.

Still, got the bug again :)

Money, and more importantly time will stop me skirmishing every other weekend like I did, but a handful of weekenders a year appeal far more to me anyway. Sorely tempted to get into gbbr and dump my AEGs.

Really need to buy a long gun again too!

I don't get out much due to training commitment on the bike.

After August I intend to cut back the bike, build up the upper body and spend more time on my other hobbies like airsoft and SCUBA.

Just bought some stuff for Saturday, only Zero One had all the things I wanted.  Don't let me down like you have so many times before Zero-1.

Please.

I need to get a few games in before the local Medieval martial arts club consumes all my money (seriously, all those swords and armour are expensive!)

Waiting on my AK handguard from Germany, then the "mutant" will be complete.

*Cue maniacal laughter*

Darkchild

I need to get a few games in before the local Medieval martial arts club consumes all my money (seriously, all those swords and armour are expensive!)

Waiting on my AK handguard from Germany, then the "mutant" will be complete.

Where do you go? Me and my friend are very interested in doing HEMA. He has developed a bit of an obsession with the langes messer style.

Archived