Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

I now have an avatar again!!!

Nice. Though your avatar makes you a baddie. 

In old movies, the baddie was always shown travelling from right to left because the screens were small, black and white, and a bit fuzzy.

It helped people keep track of which characters were which, particularly in westerns where the clothes were very similar.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I took delivery of some TM springers that myself and some friends bought for the lulz. How do TM do it? I mean, when you think of springers it tends to be they go about 15 meters if you're lucky and they're built out of melted cheddar and held together with dreams and childrens tears. Not TM! TM's springers have a similar quality to their GBB's construction wise and they launch a .25 the same range as a god damned AEG! In fact, the M9 I bought for myself (with an extra mag of course!) OUTRANGED a brand new TM recoil G36c which I shot beside it.

I know I'm probably preaching to the choir on this, but when I took my first shot with it today, my jaw dropped. I could use it as a primary and still be combat effective (though having to lead targets a lot due to the low FPS).

I just...

844.jpg

Does it have a working squeeze cocker Delta?

And stunt I am thinking more punisher Walter white or Red Steel where I am evil or good soley based on the biases of the reader in regard to my actions.

Yep working squeeze de cocker and has the "round in chamber" indicator at the rear that works too. Cracking for the price!!

Tm springers are ace!

Edit, where did you order from? Not seen them for dale for ages. Suppose I haven't really looked though...

I got mine from WGC they seem to haw a few. Airsoft World or Airsoft Zone have some as well I think.. Sure I've seen somewhere in the UK with the P7M13 in stock.

Edit: just checked AW have the G26 and two tone PPK and AZ have the P7M13 in stock.

Does it have a working squeeze cocker Delta?

And stunt I am thinking more punisher Walter white or Red Steel where I am evil or good soley based on the biases of the reader in regard to my actions.

Yeah.

Exactly.  Not based on hotness either.

Although, I do like a man with a moustache.

No, Stalin was evil and that's the end of it.

But the moustache.

No.

I have a P7M17 TM springer.. Range is incredible! I use it all the time!

I used to primary (in 1989) a pair of glock 17 springers with coat hooks epoxied to the slides.

I would cock them in my pockets so I could dual wield springers.

I used to primary (in 1989) a pair of glock 17 springers with coat hooks epoxied to the slides.

I would cock them in my pockets so I could dual wield springers.

Just when I think you can't get any cooler you post something like this...

Rhino has a large collection of springers, I think including a TM G17L (for Looooooooooooooooong).

Froob used it once to great effect at an MA. Proper surprising range, and quiet as anything. 

It was amazingly embarrassing to be shot by that.

So I took delivery of some TM springers that myself and some friends bought for the lulz. How do TM do it? I mean, when you think of springers it tends to be they go about 15 meters if you're lucky and they're built out of melted cheddar and held together with dreams and childrens tears. Not TM! TM's springers have a similar quality to their GBB's construction wise and they launch a .25 the same range as a god damned AEG!

I bought an UHC M9, a direct copy of the TM springer, at a flea market a few years ago. When I took it apart (which was interesting in itself), I noticed one thing: it was built pretty damn similarly to a GBB.

Also, I finished the Thule Medallion prop (a fancy LED flashlight gadget) and started working on the Electric Nazi mask. Half of my room is covered in dust from sanded resin.

I too have the TM P7M13. Back in the day I tried to compare it to several different springers, mainly KWC and Marui. Outranged them all! I always thought it might be due to the short barrel in combination with the good hop. Anyways the one I have now is 10+ years old and the range has decreased to about half.

Rhino has a large collection of springers, I think including a TM G17L (for Looooooooooooooooong).

Froob used it once to great effect at an MA. Proper surprising range, and quiet as anything. 

It was amazingly embarrassing to be shot by that.

heheh..... you also want to ask urban_ninja about my killstreak with the springer kwc desert eagle at arniegeddon. took 3 aeg wielders out with it, then ran off chuckling..... lol ^_^

Just been out with the dogs and boy, and there was a guy with a drone on the green.

Fast as fast thing it was, and lit up like close encounters of the 3rd kind. Said boy was facinated, and now I want one. Had cameras on it too.

It was cool :)

Archived