Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been eating healthier lunches at work this week.

I honestly never thought I would get to the stage where I'm eating a nice couscous salad with hummous and not feeling tempted to nip over the burger van for a greasy bacon coated beef monstrosity.

I think this is progress.

You find the more healthy you get, the better your Feel. I've just started to eat more salad based meals, and I'm starting to feel the benefits already. Tobasco sauce helps turn a plain meal into a tasty meal.

I've penciled in an 'off day' so I can eat what ever I want. Starting with every two weeks, then will change it to every three weeks, then every four weeks. I think having an 'off day' every four weeks is decent.

I just started watching Archer.. 2.5 hours later I'm on episode 8 and going strong. It's fantastic!

I was like you once.

Now, I wait. Wait in the dark. Barely surviving.

Barely surviving until my next fix.

The brief crashing high, all too soon followed by the eternal low. Until the next fix.

Tm springers are ace!

Edit, where did you order from? Not seen them for dale for ages. Suppose I haven't really looked though...

Got mine from Ehobby Asia. Redwolf have some in stock too. I would've got one of the MK23's from there if I knew, but damn the M9 I have is just awesome!

All of Archer's animation gets better. By season 6 it's almost too good. The cars and planes action and stuff is all really smooth but the character scenes still have that 'low frame rate' look from season 1.

The attention to detail is awesome though; I assume it's consistent throughout the show but where I notice it is the gun stuff, Archer is always calling people out for not counting shots, characters clear weapons properly, if you look carefully things like the selectors on guns are in the right position for full auto spraying etc etc.

It's also quite funny.

I really like archer though have only dipped in and out of it I need to sit and watch it all. My boys housemates hated it because it was a cartoon and cartoons shouldn't be dark and adult plus the other didn't like the parody being so serious with it so I didn't get to watch much of archer when it was on fx. Is there somewhere I can watch online?

Oh at the fair can you look for ksc/kwa gen 1 mac11 magazines please and an old school mac 11 silencer? Oh and the pin that holds a p90 hopup in place as a *fruitcage*wit tech lost mine.

Has anyone ever used one of the tm gridan springers? A semi auto springer is such a mind *fruitcage*. Great guns just a real mind *fruitcage*.

Archived