Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eyebrow officially raised. She doesn't have her eye on a new handbag or something does she? ha ha.[/quote

No idea seems normal to me but you never can tell! I best keep my wits about me for the next few weeks!

Awesome film though, really enjoyed the witty humour and dark style. Quite refreshing.

Amazed me how many people didn't stay till the end mind you.. There's been 10 Marvel films now? Including the Hulk. After 10 films it should be common knowledge to stay. Rookies.

If it says 'new improved' on the side of the can, you can expect the worst  :(

I didn't notice for ages, as all of the cans I'd had were from takeaways and were all imports from far off lands.  Then I had a UK spec one. Blurgh.

why do they do the stupid Mountain Dew with caffeine I just want regular normal radioactive green Mountain dew and not for £2 a can they charge in these American import shops! Its not like it needs anything extra added its quite mental enough as it is! 

I don't think Mountain dew normal is classed as an energy drink but by god does it ever give you a lift, I think its the chemical that makes it glow green lol I'm sure its not based on any natural ingredients at all, I love it ! 

The UK spec Mountain Dew is wank.

Proper US green Mountain Dew is awesome. Used to get it all the time from the PX on Camp Leatherneck (the US Marine base blistered onto the side of Camp Bastion) in a pack of ten 355ml cans for basically sod all money. The NAAFI sold smaller cans for $0.45 each, license made in Dubai or somewhere then imported. They were proper stuff too.

It's just not worth paying £1 a can from the import shops in the UK. If anyone in the US wants to post me one of those big fridge packs, though, that would be cool. ;)

Nothing new, it is called the Fischer Tropsch process:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fischer%E2%80%93Tropsch_process

All that Audi have achieved is to make some improvements to the efficiency of the process.

Not heard of it before.  Either way.  Incredibly cool.  If they can do it on a proper, industrial scale, it would be a game changer.  Water and electricity to fuel or fuel to electricity in remote areas would be amazing.

You can get it, you just have to go to one of those weird import shops.  Luckily there is an import sweet shop in Salisbury, so if I never need a heart attack in a can I'm sorted.

Darkchild

I feckin' love that shop. I'd take a detour through Salisbury just to get some sweeties on the way home.

Archived