Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just blew a small fortune (for me at any rate) on some new threads. Shoes, trousers, belt, ties and a blimming tie rack. None of it from Primark either (the shoes are Shoe Zone but I'm only likely to wear them to the interview and go back to boots after)

Starting to feel more like a professional adult and not just a bartender.

Underworld 5 in the works.  This makes me very happy as they are somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me. Mmmm Kate Beckinsale :wub: I was thinking only last week we were due for a new one heh.

Just blew a small fortune (for me at any rate) on some new threads. Shoes, trousers, belt, ties and a blimming tie rack. None of it from Primark either (the shoes are Shoe Zone but I'm only likely to wear them to the interview and go back to boots after)

Starting to feel more like a professional adult and not just a bartender.

I go around and say oh there's a weed.

If I had a job that required "uniforms" I'd loose my mind

My TAG shell launch tube arrived at work today, along with the can of gas I ordered. 

Me being me, wanted to try it out immediately. 

Long story short, I just launched a Mr Kipling chocolate chip cake bar across the office.

So, the ACM Winchesters are on Children's Day sale at Gunfire, and I found that the real-steel base pin screw and nut for SAA are $16 from Brownells (sure, with shipping on that, but I doubt the shipping's gonna be more than $20, c'mon...). Now, just to get the money...

That *beep* ###### me off.  I trained as a sniper for a bit (never deployed as a sniper, I was a team leader instead, as there were much qualified better dudes in Battalion than me)  and every single one of them wanted to shoot people.

Most of them did.

Snipers are some of the most remorseless people on the planet, in fact it is the very prospect of shooting people that attracts to the role in the first place.

I shot a couple of people in Iraq (possibly more, but you can never tell 100% in large firefight), and I do not give a *suitcase* about them, because they were the enemy.

This guy says he only started to be concerned about it after his wife reminded him that they were people with lives and families etc.  If he is seriously trying to say that he went out there without considering that he would be killing other humans, then I call .

As somebody rightly mentioned in the comments (during the interview) he supposedly has PTSD, but has no issue with using it to promote his book.

*rickroller*.

Darkchild

Archived