Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Just found out my laptop came with Movie Maker.

Had a poke about and it seems like it's really easy to use for what I want to use it for.

Good old movie maker. Reminds of 2008 YouTube. I hope it's improved since xp because it was absolutely horrible when I last used it.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its like chess with reading and math and a smidge of chance.

I have still to many cards to buy lol

What's wrong with just chess?

And reading for when you don't play chess?

And sex with the wife when you fancy a smidgen of chance?

Edit, the maths is the gamble you take asking for sex!

There is a variety of ways to win you have no idea what you will face. But the meta gives you an idea why to expect so you with the format of choice build a deck to try to win.

It means a lot when you win a tourney with a deck you built.

Dr some of the players at the best at the best tournament in the game and guaranteed one of these people in the top 8 designed every deck that people call net decks

These players are part of teams. Friends that all get together to try to win huge events. That's my dream.

Good old movie maker. Reminds of 2008 YouTube. I hope it's improved since xp because it was absolutely horrible when I last used it.

Hey, one version of Movie Maker had a "spinning newspaper" intro, I couldn't help myself but use that one when making a gameplay video from the first Godfather game!

Also, I saw the new Mad Max last night. What a movie! What a lovely movie!

Also, picked up my new ACM Winchester. Not only it doesn't leak, it's also suspiciously silent - you mostly hear the click of the hammer dropping and BB impact, but not the gas expanding.

Also, picked up my new ACM Winchester. Not only it doesn't leak, it's also suspiciously silent - you mostly hear the click of the hammer dropping and BB impact, but not the gas expanding.

Is that the GY-1892 one?

Am very tempted by it.

Just spent a rather enjoyable afternoon messing about with my airsoft kit.

Sprayed a few pieces for an upcoming event, been sorting kit and generally faffing about and really enjoyed it.

About to pull a hop unit apart to sort, and mount an M14 into a freshly sprayed JAE stock ")

Thanks, I totally agree!

Quick and dirty pic

20150530_175938.jpg

The jae was dark brown and greens, a bit minging and poorly sprayed. The M4 was black but I fancied a change, stuck a new can on it and a T1. Need a T1 high mount though now :)

Thanks!

Was never a fan of tan, I always used paint for function over form, but I like this.

Also been landed on they 'pmc team' for this event so am having to buy all new kit, but this now fits in!

Archived