Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You rubbed it, right?

Turns out the spring guide for the fake recoil spring had unscrewed itself inside the receiver.  I thought the spring was knackered, because no tension and a floppy bolt, but it just needed screwing back together nice and tight.

Darkchild

I have my Sig.

Now I can actually tinker with the two Guarder kits I've got to get them working while still enjoying going pew at people with my seven mags...

Plus this will end up as my winter/backup gnu.

I really do like the look of the Ino 226 though...

Altberg outsourced to China. As all airsofters know chinese kit is pump. They turned up and fell apart. Created a huge backlog of kit and now noone can get them - mine have been on order for 24 months. (no exaggeration here either)

You can get brown issued, as reservists have priority. Black is wearable, and noone really cares. If you can get brown you are either best buds with the RQMS, you've self bought or you're RSM or Col and above.

Well fancy that. A nice tight screwing got your bolt stiff again.

I just ordered myself some Oakleys. Have always wanted some, and the gf actually said "Do it, yolo"

What did you Order Scorch? come on tell me the model and the colour scheme! you big tease lol

What did you Order Scorch? come on tell me the model and the colour scheme! you big tease lol

Not mega expensive ones. Matte black Gascans with grey lenses.

Nearly went for a pair of Infinite Hero edition Fuel Cells with Carbon frames and Violet Iridium lenses but I decided they'd possibly look a bit camp on me.

Altberg outsourced to China. As all airsofters know chinese kit is pump. They turned up and fell apart. Created a huge backlog of kit and now noone can get them - mine have been on order for 24 months. (no exaggeration here either)

You can get brown issued, as reservists have priority. Black is wearable, and noone really cares. If you can get brown you are either best buds with the RQMS, you've self bought or you're RSM or Col and above.

Thank *fruitcage* for that, those brown boots look dogshit.  Jungle boots for life bro, still got the same pair I was issued for belize in 2003.

Darkchild

Not mega expensive ones. Matte black Gascans with grey lenses.

Nearly went for a pair of Infinite Hero edition Fuel Cells with Carbon frames and Violet Iridium lenses but I decided they'd possibly look a bit camp on me.

very nice I have the SI gascans but i think they make my face look wonkey lol I may give em a run out next game day

Managed to quote Sun Tzu in my shift leader interview. The Area Manager told me the interview was good even if I couldn't really call up many figures (as apparently that part of the interview was more to see what I need to learn), didn't help I was lacking the latest figures and didn't get them until the last minute.

Now to wait for the verdict. One of my good friends said when he was asking if I would be OK on the same salary as other shift leaders that I should've haggled a payrise because I need to fund a massive TV, surround sound and Xbox One for Fallout 4

Archived