Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want a winchester.

Hurry up then, the 30% off promotion is still going on Gunfire!

http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152196402-GY-1892-rifle-replica.html

And they really polished it since the awful, leaky first version came out.

Which reminds me, I need to snap a photo of my Winchester scabbard.

I bought some of them PIG touch whatever they're called gloves today.  They're very nice, feel like my old biking gloves, fingers so tactile I might not even cut the trigger fingers off.

Who am I kidding, I always cut the trigger fingers off.

Darkchild

Mike_West, how does the plastic on it feel like (not too plastic or eurgh this feels like a child's toy)? Cyma quality (I can live with that)?

Looks pretty convincing, although the stock is a tad creaky (but, only the stock and foregrip are plastic!).

How sturdy is the cocking lever?

I haven't made a stupid purchase in a while.

Looks sturdy enough for normal use, although I'm usually gentle with my guns.

Looks pretty convincing, although the stock is a tad creaky (but, only the stock and foregrip are plastic!).

Looks sturdy enough for normal use, although I'm usually gentle with my guns.

I am not gentle with my guns. I am not gentle with many things for that matter.

Met an old mate to collect my new GBB pistol at the cafe voted best builder's breakfast 2012. Double whammy.

Please tell me this was shady. Making public transactions as shady as possible is almost an art.

I bought a RIF face to face a while ago.  Pulled up on the side of the road where the seller instructed.  Checked it, handed over the cash and drove off.  Not quite checking out a boot chock-a-block of guns on the top floor of a multistory but seemed a bit 'underworld' at the time heh.

^no bacon.

No beans.

How does that constitute 'the best breakfast'?

Pretty sure the bacon is under the tomato as mine was - though I elected for the "cop's" breakfast - bacon, sausage, black pudding, mushrooms, chips eggs, tomatoes. Not sure how I feel about chips and must admit I tend not to bother with beans when I cook it myself. These guys take it pretty seriously

I am not gentle with my guns. I am not gentle with many things for that matter.

Please tell me this was shady. Making public transactions as shady as possible is almost an art.

Yeah it was kinda a rucksack to rucksack type thing.  I take pride in making shady transactions as unshady as possible!! 

How does that work? Is it like not reading it, but electronically?

No, you read it and decide that it requires action but not now.

So, you snooze it until the time when it would require action, it then comes back into the inbox and you get another notification.

Keeps the inbox clear.  Which is nice.

I really hate soggy hash browns. Eeeeeuuurrrggghhh.

Got a knock off (legit but lego afol's see them as knock off) lego/cobi Sherman tank on the way. Might post a pic of it shooting pink paint at a Tiger Tank.

Woof woof woof, woof woof woof.

I bought some of them PIG touch whatever they're called gloves today. They're very nice, feel like my old biking gloves, fingers so tactile I might not even cut the trigger fingers off.

Who am I kidding, I always cut the trigger fingers off.

Darkchild

I cut just my finger tip but keep.enough that it stays on my finger. Kinda the "palm" of the index.finger.

I always do trigger finger and thumb (because fire selectors) on both gloves (because ambidextrous)  but I've been sitting here typing away with gloves on all day to condition myself not to hate it.  I'm really trying hard not to cut the fingers off, but it is so tempting.

My wife thinks I'm weird, she took a picture of me sitting at my laptop wearing tactical gloves.

Darkchild

Archived