Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you read it and decide that it requires action but not now.

So, you snooze it until the time when it would require action, it then comes back into the inbox and you get another notification.

Keeps the inbox clear.  Which is nice.

I've just discovered that this is a feature on Outlook. You have revolutionised my work flow Mr Stunt. Well done.

DC - I cut the forefinger off my gloves to appropriately spin the revolvers I use. Totally worth it.

It was a rough night of coffee and cold sweats, I think at one point I was vomiting while a priest chanted bible verses at me, but I pulled through.

So totally sigged.

Also, I decided to get myself a pack of cardboard plates. I'll draw circles on them off a quarter (because I keep an US quarter dollar coin in my wallet for no reason), and tomorrow I'll drag my Ruger and Winchester for some field testing.

Ok what should I treat the boy to meal wise when he gets out of hospital and comes home to me?

Also as for the breakfasts im a big fan of chips with a proper greasy fry up, no beans no tomato but black pudding.

There used to be an ace cafe next to games workshop where for 6 quid i'd get a mixed grill for breakfast.

3 slices of Bacon, 2 sausages, liver, fried mushrooms, fried onions, chips and 2 hockey puck size chunks of black pudding all with a teapot you could get 5 cafe cups out of. Best thing ever wih a hangover.

As for gloves iv honestly never tried cutting the fingertip of my trigger fingerq off though I do like fingerless gloves in the chair or when I had the pushbike. Does it really make that much difference in terms of feel and control?

Also dodgy transactions are all part of the joy of face to face purchases. Paying cash in a brown envelope in a dark corner of a pub smoking area for an airsoft pistol. The gun being transfered from bag to bag under the table after the quick glance to make sure it was the right model.

Made it deliciously covert and fun which is always important. It made it sordid in all the right ways.

Dodgy-looking trades are all fun and games until someone panics, cosp get invovled and things go downhill fast and deep.

Do YOU know who watches the CCTV footage in that pub, or where the cameras see?

That said, I once bought an MC51 in cash at a 'cold' gas station, with no attendants or facilities besides pumps and billing station.

Bet that looked interestingh if anyone was following the CCTV from there...

Dodgy-looking trades are all fun and games until someone panics, cosp get invovled and things go downhill fast and deep.

Do YOU know who watches the CCTV footage in that pub, or where the cameras see?

That said, I once bought an MC51 in cash at a 'cold' gas station, with no attendants or facilities besides pumps and billing station.

Bet that looked interestingh if anyone was following the CCTV from there...

You're clearly new to dodgy dealings if you do it in front of CCTV.

I can't nap.

I will either sleep for hours, or lay there wondering when the nap will occur.

That's sad.

Napping is my superpower.

I can decide to have a 20 minute sleep and will wake up 20 minutes later.  Under almost any conditions other than "interesting" noise going on.

Out of living in a crack den.

Now time to settle in and measure up the room to help furnish. Dad's offered to buy my bed which is a great help (hopefully I can score one with under bed storage). Then to try and fit my desk in along with a wardrobe (which I still need to buy). Fortunately the desk isn't massive.

Room is 240 by 190 with the door (70 cm) sitting about 60 centimeters in from one side of the room so here's hoping.

Archived