Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Work was insanely busy today.

Careers team are here to map out careers.
There's a training week on.
Lots of "Work" level stuff going down (rough men out of their issued beds doing nastys and all that)

Then the Army in it's infinate wisdom spring a random drugs test which over prioritises all of the above, postponing it and cancelling it. My work load has gone from 150% capacity to pissing in a pot. Can't go wrong.

So i was having a route around in one of my boxes full of airsoft and came across my old TM MK23 now I haven't gassed that thing for probably getting on 5-6 years so i thought i'd pop in some gas and .25's and see how it was working.  Well rear scuttle me!!  it was still gas tight and once I put a quick squirt of lube down the barrel to moisten up the old hop rubber and then put a few rounds through it and it was working as well as it ever did!!  The Missus kept telling me off for shooting into the allotments out the back ( it was lashing down and 8.30 pm so no chance of hitting anyone but damn those sheds took a beating) that is until she had a go, then it was all "reload it, I want another go!" seriously though I really expected some dried out seals at least but no, TM for the win!!! 

I swear the TM Mk23 is the Nokia 3310 of airsoft. Mine had been ungassed for yonks too and the mag is still sealed.

Buying little bits and bobs for the new place, certainly feeling more homely. Really looking forward to the bed though.

Also Fallout 4 special edition has a function Pipboy that you can link with your phone. Yspls Bethesda.

BOW TO THE ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY OF THE ###### TEST!!!

Darkchild

It's done now, no more drippy drippy cock watching. 2 x PTI's unable to - I'm thinking steroids.*

I'm all out of doorman jokes though; "Are those boots mate, there's a dress code, you're not coming in" - I was tasked with standing in the doorway checking IDs for 3 hours. Productive use of my time, he says on an airsoft forum during work hours.

*Army PTIs are not steroid users.

I swear the TM Mk23 is the Nokia 3310 of airsoft. Mine had been ungassed for yonks too and the mag is still sealed.

Buying little bits and bobs for the new place, certainly feeling more homely. Really looking forward to the bed though.

Also Fallout 4 special edition has a function Pipboy that you can link with your phone. Yspls Bethesda.

I NEED THAT! NEED NEED NEED NEED. is it coming on xbox 360 or do I have to upgrade?

Archived