Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

From what I read it was a seperate entity that linked with your phone, would make sense as it'd be compatible across more phone. I'll wait and see but damn seeing the stuff is making me drool.

I think Xbox One for me so I can play Halo 5 too. Time to save.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVERYBODY SHUT THE *fruitcage* UP

https://twitter.com/Philae2014/status/610047412036595712

PHILAE IS *fruitcage* ALIVE!

I *fruitcage* LOVE SCIENCE! WE HARPOONED (kinda)  *fruitcage* COMET USING *fruitcage* MATHS, AND NOW 7 *fruitcage* MONTHS LATER, WE CAN CONTINUE THAT MISSION, WITH *fruitcage* SCIENCE, AND SUNLIGHT, AND IT'S OVER A HUNDRED MILLION MILES AWAY AND IT'S ALIVE!

Er.

Don't buy a next-gen console.  Upgrade time is the perfect time to side-step the whole issue and get a PC.

I guarantee you Fallout 4 will work better on PC and probably on SteamOS/Linux for less money.

Ye. I had a 360, waited a bit and then when they announced the next-gen consoles (are they current-gen yet?) I was basically like '*fruitcage* this *suitcase*', time to drop a grand a new PC (I'd been putting it off for a while, but the thoroughly underwhelming announcement sealed the deal).

You don't have to spend that much either, you can demonstrably spend the same as a console and get more.

My problem with Bethesda.

Fall out 3 and new Vegas.

I'm 50% through the game and all of a sudden it take 5-30 minutes for a loading screen to finish. The farther I am in the game the slower it gets. Game is downloaded, auto save is off. Hdd is 90% empty. I stopped playing new Vegas cause loading sucked the life put of me.

I'm on 360 and its near new for crying out lout

I must admit on my PS3 New Vegas was a sod for taking ages to load after a couple hours of play and the further I got the larger the save file did too but never past say a few MBs.

Fallout 3 was fine but I do hope Fallout 4 is as awesome. As for upgrading meh, I might bother eventually but like with my reason for not bothering to watch new and modern films there are just so many much better classics out there that I could be burning my time on. Plus my 3DS sees about as much action due to a much smaller but more interesting games library.

As for me being happy well my improvement in sexual exploits and having the pistols I want help a bunch. Still doesn't stop me from buying more though does it :P.

'FireKnife'

Reckon a 3.4GHz quad core AMD with 8GB DDR3 RAM would be sufficient for Fallout 4 etc if I actually put a GPU into it?

Always wanted to PC game but like consoles for the fact it puts people on a more even footing excepting internet connection.

I've been having a little spending spree recently on airsoft stuff, and have been like a giddy child at work (my PayPal address so someone is there to sign for/wife doesn't see it all) as I've had post nearly every day hanks to random chinese/forum members shipping times :)

So many things aren't the "done thing" at the gym I am surprised that anybody ever does anything there.

Can't leg press some guy's both leg SRM for 3 sets of 21 on each leg.

Can't stare at the boobies.

Can't shave in the steam room.

Can't *suitcase* in the jacuzzi.

That place is no *fruitcage* fun.

Got a disapproving look at the gym today.

I was on the cycle hitting it hard while watching Archer. Apparently cackling like an idiot isn't the done thing at the gym.

Archived