Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drank budweiser in my youth, I find that drink disgusting now. Though, to be fair, I still like smirnof mule. Guilty pleasure around Christmas.

Turbo shandies were very popular when I was young. Smirnof ice and half a lager (but poured into a pint glass).

Just back from my walk. It down the whole time.

Glorious.

Don't get me wrong I'll drink 99% of anything but its how much alc to go much you drink. I have mastered this and never have I gotten a hangover yet I can drink all day if I wanted to.

I.actually prefer to just have a few shots of fireball and sit with a can of cola. Have a couple shots later drink a soda.

Not today, but this weekend I got to have a catch up with one of the organisers of Operation East Wind when he was over here in the UK for War and Peace. 300 miles is nothing for me to travel when he has come about 3000 miles.

Impressed with some of the living histroy areas too.

Well, I have been away for a family wedding in Germany.  Lots of BBQing, perfect weather and lots of beer with no hangovers.  All the waitresses were utterly stunning and had a new beer on the table before you'd barely finished the last one.

Plus, I learnt the drinking game 'Fluuuckes Deluuxe' which is basically the best game ever.  No idea on the spelling, but that's what it sounded like.  Perhaps one of our German members can correct me.  It also goes by a different name I can't remember.  Apparently goes by the name of Quechua by some British people.

OK.  It's an outside game that requires a fairly big area.  Or inside if you have a hall or something.  You need a space roughly 8m x 5m.  The 5m distance can be expanded to accommodate more players.  We had 5 on each team. 

Each team stands at their base line (the shorter line) An item is placed in the middle of the playing area.  Something that can be knocked down, but not too easily.  We used an empty tennis ball cannister on a stool.

Standing at the base line, each person takes a turn to try to knock the item down.  Some sort of ball is best, we used a tennis ball.  If you knock it down, everyone on your team has to pick their drink up off the ground and start downing it until the first designated person on the other team has put the item to be knocked over back up and retrieved the ball back to their baseline.  Your team has to stop drinking when the ball is returned to the other team's baseline.  They then have their turn and the previous person that just threw for the first team is in charge of setting the item back up and returning the ball.  And you go down the line taking turns.  When you've finished your drink, you have to hold it over your head upside down to prove it.  You can then step to the side as you're out.  Loosing team is the one still left drinking. 

It gets pretty crazy.

Early on in the night I can sink them pretty easily.  Towards the end it was just fast drinking for me.  It did help I have a decent throw and was the only one that could knock it down consistently.  Plus I launched it like a baseball so sent it flying and the ball went all over the place.  Gave our team plenty of time.

Archived