Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Stunt, never knew your sister has MS.

My mum's had it for ages - was diagnosed about 16 years ago. That description is very accurate, and a good way to explain it to people.

I already give to them as a matter of course, but i'll put some money via you as and when I can. :)

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a pleasure Stunt :)

This forum certainly does have a good high percentage of cool guys it's a pleasure to meet most people on here! Looking forward to putting a few more faces to names in September.

Also, Deadpool redband trailer..................... OH MY *fruitcage*ing GOD!!!!!

It was not too dissimilar to a ragu, could taste some garlic in there as well as some parsley. Also the sausage was in mince form rather than sliced like the ones from Tesco !

They're doing the Italian meals for one at 3 for £7 and there are some really nice ones, the beef cannelloni is amazing. My family swear by their ham and mushroom tagliatelle but the ham is very salty so be warned :P

It's a good community to be part of.. I've not been here long but already feel quite involved.. looking forward to meeting people properly!

Tuscan Sausage Penne Pasta you say? Sounds quite interesting! What sort of sauce? 

I've heard a good sausage interests you... ;)

Got my WE M4.

Its definitely a project gun. Its closed bolt which I want to change (not 100% what I need to make it open bolt as I'm sure you don't need everything in the conversion kit offered), is missing the forward assist knob and spring, needs an inner barrel (unless I can save the one from the closed bolt which looks like an improved barrel) and it fires in bursts/full auto on semi.

I'm somewhat excited about renovating it though rather than just accessorising it. Just need to find out what I need.

There's currently an absolutely pointless argument over refunding postage on UKAC Facebook right now... It really is making my afternoon go much faster! So much *fruitcage*wittery it's amazing! 

can you link me I really do need to get a dose of pointless drama in my life, I love the schaudenfreude.

Got my WE M4.

Its definitely a project gun. Its closed bolt which I want to change (not 100% what I need to make it open bolt as I'm sure you don't need everything in the conversion kit offered), is missing the forward assist knob and spring, needs an inner barrel (unless I can save the one from the closed bolt which looks like an improved barrel) and it fires in bursts/full auto on semi.

I'm somewhat excited about renovating it though rather than just accessorising it. Just need to find out what I need.

I'd get just an open bolt kit to get familiar with it. You need mag lips to convert your cb mags.

Archived