Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Just finishing a week in the Peak District. I haven't had this many freckles since I lived in the desert.

Also hoping to go buy a Fabia today so my megane will be a megone. This may or may not lead to the purchase of a Mosin Nagant if I have some spare cash laying around.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoo! Found my forward assist retaining pin for the WE M4. Small win in my project.

Also nice big bonus coming through in a couple of weeks, should have saved enough for my open bolt bits and charging handle leaving bonus for some mags.

PTS glass breaker turned up. Slowly getting there with my 416 assaulter build. Need to swap my PEQ for a LA5 variant, sort out a flashlight and buy my mates 320.

The guts are in the pipeline.

My wish light for cqb

http://www.evike.com/products/48209/

http://www.evike.com/products/50987/

Not sure if you ride the realtrain or not.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I do a bit of both with regards kit. Atm I have a Scout 600 (Element I think) that I just need the pressure pad for. But I would love a real one down the line. Also something like that dual switch but just as a standard tape switch to fit to the grip of the 320 as opposed to rails.

Had two out of four great days at The Fringe so far. Met some random people, watched some awesome *suitcase* and generally had a great time eating good food too.

However tomorrow is day three of four and I have planned this one out, five shows in the day and a mix of geek, comedy, musical comedy and anarchist claptrap.

Damn I love you Edinburgh, again shame about the tourists. You all need to go to this thing, crash at my place if needs must :D.

'FireKnife'

Well today I got a roleplay caberet (not that type of roleplay!), a comedy about social satire, a singalong involving the word *Ubar*, an ex-journalist proving local news is all *suitcase* and a very dark comedian that was just excellent.

Top it off with a great lunch and dinner and nothing could have been better. Even the weather wasn't balls :P.

'FireKnife'

Fixed my exhaust. Now I can actualyl have an exhaust that has somewhere to be suspended from! huzzah!

Also changed both my front track rods and ends. Now the steering wheel doesn't lose its' centering when you're going around corners! DOUBLE HUZZAH!

Also Mrs. Tink starts her job in a fortnight so come end of Sept we'll be ROLLING IN THE DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL YO.

which means ONLY ONE THING!

UPGRADES!

Archived