Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oppo Find 7.

/thread

By happy circumstance, me and Marlowe both have got one of these - massive screen, which is full HD (the Find 7a i think is even moar pixels), nice snappy quadcore processor, unbelievably fast charge (0-full in like, 2 hours using the supplied VOOC charger)

With the correct ROM you can get onto Android L easily, and have unified storage. It's got all the mod cons, bluetooth, wifi, GPS, NFC and the like. 

Was about £300 when I got it, probably a bit cheaper now. :)

ANT+? Built in wireless charge? Removable SD card and battery? Waterproof?

These are my "killer features".

I don't know what ANT+ is. No built in wireless charge, but removeable SD card and battery. Not waterproof, but a fancy screen what don't care if your fingers are wet. (fnar)

Got to decide what new phone to get my dad is getting the contract through his company for me. So guys thoughts?

Get a nice one, I got a droid max and it was a decent tough phone but I hate the headaches you get when trying to get a replacement.

After 3 replacement phones and 100$ later I got a droid turbo for "free". It's interesting.

It comes with a flashlight mode and I don't have to unlock the phone to use it either.

It's a droid either way but tbh I don't see the need for the next big thing. I played with them all left and right waiting for Verizon *suitcase* customer service and I don't see the additional price for 90% of the phones out there other than you pay much more when *suitcase* happens.

neighbor popped round yesterday and asked if it would be okay to have some apples from the tree.

said no problem.

today he popped round with an apple crumble for us made with some of the apples from the tree.

tasty :D

It's surprising how much damage a relatively small bird can do to a car.  A pheasant ran out in front of me when I was doing 70mph.  Dented the front splitter thing, knocked out a grill.  I wouldn't want to repeat that again.  Most annoying.

Pheasants can *fruitcage* *suitcase* up.

I know a bloke who went to the audi dealer to test drive a brand new R8.

Took it for a spin and hit a pheasant.

£6000 worth of damage...

He got back to the dealer and said "yes, I'm sold. I'm not having this one though!"

This talk of pheasants has reminded me of an incident on the way to a skirmish a few years ago.

We overtook some chav in a piece of *suitcase* with the front grill removed. He decided he didn't want to be overtaken and sped up, when we hit a pheasant which bounced off our left headlight and straight through the hole where his grill should have been into the radiator causing a big cloud of steam and him pulling over quickly

Archived