Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you managed to get the goat poo out of the carpet yet then?

:P

There was no goat, nor poop but the rest, erm yeah.......

And Darklite, well actually even that doesn't work in the context of what happened, the actually in and out bit was not the most fun thing. And before anyone says it, no it was not because it only lasted about five or ten seconds ;).

Oh and yes, bacon. Reminds me that I need to buy some as I haven't had bacon in a while.

'FireKnife'

There was no goat, nor poop but the rest, erm yeah.......

And Darklite, well actually even that doesn't work in the context of what happened, the actually in and out bit was not the most fun thing. And before anyone says it, no it was not because it only lasted about five or ten seconds ;).

Oh and yes, bacon. Reminds me that I need to buy some as I haven't had bacon in a while.

'FireKnife'

2d0eb161670819cbc8b35166ffe64511b034a6c8

Project's coming together for some AISPC style targets so that when my rifle is up and running we can get a range day in at our local (site owner is happy for us to use the site provided they have no other events on and they're around), so at least I can shoot some rounds even if I can't play right now. But someone else management wise is supposedly coming onto the mornings so hopefully I can start attending again.

Plus we can set them up in the flat. :P

Quoted twice, so you never forget it.

Sadly the good one of me with the suit open was badly lit. Ah well, genuinely going to turn up to a date on Saturday like that, because why not eh? ;)

Sans the pistol of course, that is a bit too far.

'FireKnife'

I got the feed lips for my m14, gonna use oem nozzle and guides for now.

Took Evike literally 2 months to get the feed lips in stock. So soon the Saturday morning special will be sniping the kiddies from a far!

Beginning of next year I will get the ra tech trigger set and other aluminum/steel parts as needed.

Next week needs to get here so I can get mah ghk on.

Archived