Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Just got a phonecall about a job.

Turns out my old boss interviewed for a role, and upon finding out that they were also interviewing for 2 members of the team he'd be managing he gave them my number and insisted they try to get me.

Interview tomorrow afternoon.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm jealous of your airsofting experiences, again no more airsoft for me for a while now. Gives me time to sort out my rifles though. And I do love a good tinker.

Three days until Fallout Anthology! Really need to get my desktop PC out of storage so I can at least play the first few (shouldn't need a dedicated GPU for tbem) and also work out what GPU to stick in it for FO4.

Also picked up some more OOP (including Limited Edition stuff) 40K off Ebay. For the Greater Good!

I've just noticed that even though the old empire were fans of retro weaponry the new order, whilst still having their blasters based on what looks like the stirling, they have now added M4 stock converters ha ha ha ha they'll be doing the C-clamp grip next and dropping into "urban Prone"

yeah in a carbine kit but the bigger blasters are still stirling based but with an M4 stock, ive just had a look and it looks like the normal stormtroopers have the modified stirling but the snow troopers get the M4 stock adaptor added

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=339

I love the look of these new order troops!

yeah in a carbine kit but the bigger blasters are still stirling based but with an M4 stock, ive just had a look and it looks like the normal stormtroopers have the modified stirling but the snow troopers get the M4 stock adaptor added

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=339

I love the look of these new order troops!

2stocks1gun.

Archived