Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing at the Mall tomorrow.. my AK P* is having accuracy inconsistency issues (torn rubber I think) so I've had to resort to my trusty AR P*.. Was hoping to give the AK an outing but I am still so hyped for tomorrow! Dr told me I could play airsoft with my broken finger too so I'm even more hyped.. not that it would've made much of a difference what he said mind you! 

Good candidate for a crazy paintjob I reckon ;)

https://silverfoxinthecity.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/camo.jpg

Totally haven't just bought a real Surefire M600C. My name is Mikey and I'm a gear ######.

Coincidence:

I just fitted a Chinese M600 into where the gas parts should go on the UAR.

Abomination level 9000:

20151031_165404_zpsrov1g66f.jpg

A custom paint job might be funny...

I just built a target in my garden for shooting at with my air rifle.

Then I decided I wanted something else to shoot at it with, so I went out and bought a little co2 pellet gun.

It's great being a grown up. I do what I want.

Hey guys, if you want to get a brilliant airsoft gun for playing.

And I mean playing, not collecting.

Then you should definitely look at the APS UAR.

I've been pulling apart the thing today in preparation for making it Polarstar specific and the more I pull it apart the more I like it.

Now, to be fair the trigger is a bit wooly and I will be sorting it out with microswitches (polarstar) but everything else on the thing is brilliant and focussed on play.

Anyway, love it.

If you want a fun weapon then this is what you need...

Not sure I've ever used my BFG as much since owning it. Had a cracking day at The Mall. AR had developed a feeding issue over the day but I just retuned the FCU and got it sorted easy enough.

Only down side was the padlock I use on my hard case either broke as I put it on or I've forgotten the code, which I'm almost certain I haven't so I had to take a saw to it to get the thing open at the start of the day! Pictures were taken, Imgoingspace has them, they all laughed.. very harsh.

Still awesome day, really good game play.. Been a while since I was there but I will be back soon.

Stunt - let me know when you're next there.  

Archived