Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, just seen this Delta. Had a wonderful night with my son and his projectile vomit, right before bed time. Lovely.

But, this is why it's here in the good thread, P90 turned up and I've been able to look at it while he sleeps. Bonus.

"It's so sweet how you talk the baby to sleep"

"...yes... the baby" 

Everyone is all excited about the P90 and fair play.  It needed to happen.

I have just got a delivery of microswitches to completely re-work the trigger on my UAR.

I also bought an Orga barrel, R-hop kit, R-hop installation tool, electronic connectors and a bunch of other tools.

My MAR could consistently knock pennies of a piece of wood at 22m (other end of my garden) with a normal hop.

I am predicting insane accuracy with the R-hop, 1mm trigger pull and an Orga barrel.

Damn, just seen this Delta. Had a wonderful night with my son and his projectile vomit, right before bed time. Lovely.

But, this is why it's here in the good thread, P90 turned up and I've been able to look at it while he sleeps. Bonus.

Just seen this too! Im in Manchester actually (altrincham actually) every month pretty much so there are other chances! Back up second week of December.

Everyone is all excited about the P90 and fair play. It needed to happen.

I have just got a delivery of microswitches to completely re-work the trigger on my UAR.

I also bought an Orga barrel, R-hop kit, R-hop installation tool, electronic connectors and a bunch of other tools.

My MAR could consistently knock pennies of a piece of wood at 22m (other end of my garden) with a normal hop.

I am predicting insane accuracy with the R-hop, 1mm trigger pull and an Orga barrel.

Sounds incredible! I have the Orga/rhop combo in mine, you won't be disappointed!

sounds epic. first dibs when you sell it :P

Put my name in line should you refuse it! ;)

Second week in December you say Delta, I reckon we should try and get some other members involved. Perfect setting would be Fab Cafe in Manchester (city centre).

Shane Black has directed a pilot episode called Edge: The Loner. It's one of those amazon prime pilot episodes. I know nothing about it but it's a western and it's got my attention. I also have a soft spot for anything Shane Black has directed. Also, the joke that makes Billy (finally) laugh in Predator.

Ebay is a curious place.  Interesting what people will pay for things you can get way cheaper with a few seconds on Google.  I'm sure once some people decide they want something, they go on ebay and don't even consider looking anywhere else.  Still, handy for when I'm selling stuff heh.

Or when a seller has the same item up twice. One at a buy now only bid and one at a bid only. Then the bid one goes past the buy now cost, why don't people just get the buy it now version?

Some of the figures from the new star wars film, are going for ridiculous prices on eBay. Scalpers buying up the 'wanted figs' then flogging them on eBay at twice the price (sometimes more). Gggggggrrrrrrrr.

You must cut down the tallest tree with...................................................... a herring!

Also, have you heard the one about the Englishman, the American girl and the Hungarian girl? No, well I did and it was a *fruitcage*-ing good time ;).

Finally bought a WE M84 in 'Chrome / Nickel' and the WE Makarov suppressor fits, I am a happy person indeed as it looks awesome :D.

'FireKnife'

Archived