Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

14 hours in so far and i have expirenced 1 bug. That was a guy running into a wall over n over

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Only bug I've had is the deathclaw of the museum survivors mission getting caught in the floor so I could easily destroy it with the mini gun.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might've just ordered a real CTR and MIAD for my 416. Is there a geardo anonymous hotline or something given I just dropped £100 on two bits of plastic?

For some parts I use real because for us most clones get sent back to china/kong.

I actually like the 416 grip but I want grip cores of specific use.

You drunk yet, shmook?

Great stuff, darkchild.

I was! Indeed, but not checking arnies at the dinner table :P

Going to a friend's wedding tommorrow morning.

I need to save up and get a kilt of my own, I do enjoy wearing them and getting lady juices out of the rental ones on short notice is a bit annoying.

Has fireknife hacked your account?!!

Has fireknife hacked your account?!!

You've obviously never worn a kilt properly. Makes you immedaitely twenty times more attractive to the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, it's also Scotland in the winter (read: windy and freezing) so it also makes you twenty times less impressive under the kilt.

Unless they look like this it wasn't me:

IMAG0302_zpsfoqephcq.jpg

Literally seconds after this was taken a tall black lady in a big hat and what I assumed was her husband asked if they could take a photo with me and my friend. We said yes, posed for a few snaps and then suddenly the husband is actually a bodyguard and tells us we've just taken a photo with the Governor General of Grenada.

I smile politely and shake her hand, say it's an honour whilst in my head making wounded seal noises of contempt. When she had turned the corner, I checked my phone and it turned out she was actually Dame Cécile Ellen Fleurette La Grenade, GCMG, OBE, PhD, OMGWTFBBQ.

So now I've shaken hands with a Head of State. Next time I go to Grenada I'll turn up in a kilt and see if I get recognized.

I'm confused is gamedebate.com accurate for whether gpu's will cope with fo4

The official minimum requirements mention a GTX660. On a GTX970OC the game runs on Ultra settings, silky smooth.

I also need to snap some more screenshots of my settlements. The residential building going up the screen at Starlight Drive-In is something to behold, and the two in Hangman's Alley aren't something to sneeze at either. However, I need to scrap the weedy generator at Hangman's Alley, build a beefier one and rig an automated defense system. With three narrow entrances it can be made impenetrable, although I'm a bit miffed that I can't repeat the trick with embedding the chained entry into a building. Under certain conditions you can put a floor over the original stairs and pile of rubble, but I made it only once and couldn't repeat it later.

Archived