Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually find FO more difficult with a mouse and keyboard than I did earlier ones with controller. Might have to look into getting a controller for my PC. I guess it probably has mapping for controllers already installed.

Weird as keyboard and mouse should be awesome. Think it is most likely my lack of space to run a proper mouse.

I actually find FO more difficult with a mouse and keyboard than I did earlier ones with controller. Might have to look into getting a controller for my PC. I guess it probably has mapping for controllers already installed.

Weird as keyboard and mouse should be awesome. Think it is most likely my lack of space to run a proper mouse.

Which reminds me, I'll have to re-bind power attack/grenade toss in FO4 to the side mouse button.

Also, I made a money shot in the Fallon Department Store yesterday. From the ground floor, I hit a Super Mutant on the top floor, making him ragdoll forward and fall three floors down like in a proper Hollywood blockbuster.

Before that, I took out two Suiciders using VATS - when you hear the telltale beep, just tap your VATS button and go for the right arm.

I love Herbamare. It's delicious on chips.

Just throwing it out there.

Late on picking up on this, sorry, but what's it like?

Saw it was suitable for vegans and vegetarians so I doubt my penis will let me try it, but was wondering...

Well I caved and got a PS4 after getting a really good deal that was rather well hidden on Amazon, though it does mean I have to sell my copy of FIFA'16 STEEEELLLLLBBOOOOOKK!!!!!! edition that comes with it as hell do I want it.

However Star Wars Battlefront and Fallout 4, erm yes please! That and I can get New and Tasty on it and actually play more of it :D.

This makes me happy, good deal, good games and no stupid Black Friday sales pish to go through.

'FireKnife'

Be warned the controller mode disables allot of stuff like inventory buttons and weapons hotkeying from the keyboard when you plug the controller in. I don't know if you can remap it to fix.that however.

Well I caved and got a PS4 after getting a really good deal that was rather well hidden on Amazon, though it does mean I have to sell my copy of FIFA'16 STEEEELLLLLBBOOOOOKK!!!!!! edition that comes with it as hell do I want it.

However Star Wars Battlefront and Fallout 4, erm yes please! That and I can get New and Tasty on it and actually play more of it :D.

This makes me happy, good deal, good games and no stupid Black Friday sales pish to go through.

'FireKnife'

Good, gggooooooooooodddd *evil emporer voice*.

Well I have a few games I want to power through. Plus a good friend of mines gets my PS3 so will get a chance to play a few pretty good games that I have at the moment :D.

Too bad I have to wait until tomorrow until it arrives! But that still gives me time to play a bit more on my PS3 with MGS:V:TPP

'FireKnife'

I did not barf up that yazoo last night. Huzzah!

Also a nice paycheck should be clearing on Friday so I can pay for a couple of BFGs and maybe a nice LA-5 PEQ15 for my 416.

Can't work out if I want black or tan for the PEQ though. Rest of the rifle is black barring a tan stubby Tango Down Grip.

Console gamer cares not for your PC problems.  Black Ops 3 campaign works fine for me!

It's really quite good too, for a COD campaign, plus you get the extra zombie campaign afterwards, both of which are playable with splitscreen co-op (the main reason I bought it).

To be fair, Treyarch nailed it this time round.

Darkchild

Archived