Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

In a world gone mad, is it mad to say leaving out a lead character is racist?

http://m.newser.com/story/217302/this-chinese-star-wars-poster-might-be-a-bit-racist.html

Well, what other reason would they have to leave out, the one character that has had people saying things, like 'black people can't be stormtroopers'. Kind of makes you wonder.

To be fair with regards to the star wars t-shirt, the character is holding a gun. No gun imagery in schools, that tends to be the rule. The blaster is based on a real gun and you can clearly still see the gun. It's over kill, yes very much so. Is it far fetched, no it isn't.

Such a t-shirt could open up a loop hole. You have to admit that makes sense. Blanket ban and that's it. I don't agree with it but I can understand them not allowing the pupil to wear the t-shirt.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Critics giving the new Star Wars a thumbs up.  Yay.

Critics loved the *fruitcage* Phantom Menace too, remain cautious.

I'm seeing it on Monday, no hype, no expectations.

Please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good.

Please.

Hayden's acting didn't ruin it for me.

Interesting.

Phantom Menace not that bad because HC wasn't in it?

Like saying that the pile of dog *suitcase* I ate was OK because it didn't have any razor blades in it, like the other 2.

Local news article from 1999.

People were so hyped for the film that they convinced themselves it was good.

Helped I guess by the fact that the only good scene in the entire turd was near the end.

No Facebook for me until I've seen it.

I am not hungover.

I am still drunk.

This makes being in work much more entertaining.

I am however absolutely battered and I can't look left. Officers Mess exchange drinks to the Sergeants Mess - I attempted to go through the Fijians and lost, very much so. Put so much effort into the break in I was sick with exhaustion, it took me 20 minutes to get to the bar.

Then proceded to drink everything put in front of me.

I got really annoyed with the stormtroopers thing because according to Canon there were only 2 non clone stormtroopers and we know who both of them are but Disney have broken the canon anyway so both arguments are possible.

I hate when people bring in OMG this is racist *suitcase* into my fantasy or space opera. No it's not racist to say that X fantasy race is entirely a certain look and screaming about it on Facebook just makes you look stupid.

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing friends over Christmas and hopefully booking a nights drinking and catch up with a really close friend.

Oh btw have any of you guys seen the eotech scandal?

I got really annoyed with the stormtroopers thing because according to Canon there were only 2 non clone stormtroopers and we know who both of them are but Disney have broken the canon anyway so both arguments are possible.

I hate when people bring in OMG this is racist *suitcase* into my fantasy or space opera. No it's not racist to say that X fantasy race is entirely a certain look and screaming about it on Facebook just makes you look stupid.

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing friends over Christmas and hopefully booking a nights drinking and catch up with a really close friend.

Oh btw have any of you guys seen the eotech scandal?

Racist this is because they are liberals, lol.

The eotech thing yes, they(services) are looking for a replacement because l3 said you can't have your old optics back.

Eotech are shady as *fruitcage*. I wouldn't want a replacement from them, just a refund to buy a proper sight.

They are offering up to msrp refunds on return (plus s&h) there isn't a way for them to make a working replacement according to the lawsuit. Eotech will be going bankrupt I think or renamed and fold back into L3.

12-20 MOA shifts in temperature changes, it won't hold zero with temperature shifts and the nitrogen lakes within 6-18 months.

I was thinking that but if the manufacturer is offering full MSRP refunds then there is no incentive for people to sell them off cheap and second hand.

Anyone who wants rid of it will be able to return it to the manufacturer at full price.

I mean, I hope they are available cheap and used but it is unlikely.

Archived