Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they're going to have piles and piles of them after the dust settles.  I can't see them just binning them.  I doubt they'll be able to shift them to some unsuspecting developing country or re-manufacture them.  Maybe sell them on the cheap like manufacturer seconds to make up a bit of cash.

I wanted a KTW/Volante one, but I have to hold. Are you getting Volante's gas bolt for it?

Probably some time in the future but I mainly got it for some post apocalyptic and more roleplay oriented type events (and to keep my SAA company) that are usually held at the end of autumn/winter and during the night so I like the reliability of the spring action (last year it was bellow 0 degrees and I was kind of glad for the first time that I was wearing an NBC suit)

Well the recipe does call for salt...

I just finished feeding the girlfriends entire family. 9 of us in total.

Did a Christmas dinner for them as they won't get to have one together on the day.

2 of them are now in a deep food coma.

Achievement unlocked.

I've always fancied Danni over Kylie. But, hey let's be honest here, I'm a 'bit more meat on the bones' kind of guy. Not big bones but definitley not Skinny/slim either, just a bit over average. Hhhmmmmm, nice bit of softness.

Also, airsoft related, two new grenades are on their way to me. Can't wait to test them. Might go all Dredd 'Lets give 'em the good news'

Probably some time in the future but I mainly got it for some post apocalyptic and more roleplay oriented type events (and to keep my SAA company) that are usually held at the end of autumn/winter and during the night so I like the reliability of the spring action (last year it was bellow 0 degrees and I was kind of glad for the first time that I was wearing an NBC suit)

Well, you're right. But since it's a Randall, I'd prefer the gas conversion, if only to make reloading easier. I'm torn between the Randall and the long version, personally - particularly considering that I saw the long version in a French shop, and I could keep it as a springer.

Well, you're right. But since it's a Randall, I'd prefer the gas conversion, if only to make reloading easier. I'm torn between the Randall and the long version, personally - particularly considering that I saw the long version in a French shop, and I could keep it as a springer.

Yeah, reloading is a *badgeress*. I too had difficulties deciding between the Randall and the carbine version but I found the Randall for 180 EU at a Romanian shop (which was quite a lot more cheaper than other European shops - 280 at winchairsoft.com) so I went for it. I am also thinking of having a custom stock made for it - not full length but maybe 10 or so cm. longer to make it an SBR version of sorts hoping that it would ease reloads and I'd be actually able to shoulder it.

I need a better job! Dark child could you do me a favour hun? Also you go tabbing with your mum that's cool! Mad man mad respect for that ability. I miss being fit enough to do long runs on crutches.

Also spreading Xmas cheer and seeing friends I don't get to see more than a few times a year brightened my day.

Cooked my first Christmas Dinner for friends last night. Went well, everyone enjoyed it and the chicken was picked clean by the end.

Now to do another three in a row for the next three days, since I have cirlces of friends who *fruitcage* hate each other. Plus some are vegetarians. Sigh.

Also my job underpaid me by 20% AGAIN but as soon as the new year is over my solicitor will be parking her stillettos so far up their arses they'll be gargling insoles.

Cooked my first Christmas Dinner for friends last night. Went well, everyone enjoyed it and the chicken was picked clean by the end.

Now to do another three in a row for the next three days, since I have cirlces of friends who *fruitcage* hate each other. Plus some are vegetarians. Sigh.

Also my job underpaid me by 20% AGAIN but as soon as the new year is over my solicitor will be parking her stillettos so far up their arses they'll be gargling insoles.

Bin the friends who hate each other. Life is too short.

Bin the veggie. That's just crazy.

Marry your solicitor. She sounds totally hot and filthy.

Archived