Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wishbones off the corrado today. 3' breaker bars are amazing.

will get the bushes swapped out at work this week then back on next weekend, then hopefully i can con someone into helping take the rear axle off and swap the bushes on that, teh replace with new rear shocks and springs, then the drivetrain is 100% new (as much as I can get it).

Then it's just peace of mind swapping out old sensors (oil pressure, coolant temperature) and an oil change, get it set up properly (camber, caster, alignment etc) then drive the tits off it so I've got hours and hours of experience behind the wheel on it. 

then it's back to the green hell in April.

I'm not scared. Honest.

First time shaving with a straight razor today. Just to tidy the neck up and leave the beard in place.

Only nicked myself once and it was only a tiny bit.

Also, I'd love to do the ring on a decent sports bike. I'm not doing it on a BMW gs though, even if I am taking das bike to Germany this year for a road trip.

I am so excited about Deadpool now.

I am in that place where if I don't like it I will be really off.

However, I keep watching trailers.  There are now two full length red band ones, two non red band and a load of little shorts that I believe are TV slots for the US.

It looks amazing.

Also, check out this decoy poster to enable guys to trick their non-Deadpool fan girlfriends into the cinema:

Deadpool%20Valentine_zpsuz6kj6mf.jpg

Haha, reminds me of the look mine gave me when I snuck up on him whilst he was looking at the folks.

Spent last night and a good portion of today playing via rental R6: Siege on my (usually a paperweight) ps4.  I actually enjoyed it despite knowing how awful ubisoft has been at addressing the servers and whatnot.  Of course, I only played terrorist hunt mode with randoms instead of the main multiplayer mode, but still, so much of a smile on my face (alongside facepalms and throwing up of hands when something goes well/amusing horrible during a round).  Cannot say I have had such an experience with any of the modern military shooters that have been churning out these past 5+ years.

I also totally didn't have a giggle whenever I played as Thatcher and he made a quip at the start of the match.  :D

Archived